-t e n-

jeonghan's cheeks flushed at the boy's comment make him feel all warm and fuzzy inside. it made jeonghan's heart skip a beat as he repeated the words in his head. he decided to ignore his feelings and opted to scream happily on the inside.

"thanks, so the stripes?" jeonghan asked as he smiled widely, his mood suddenly happier then before.

"definitely the stripes."

-
the three continued the rest of the night walking around the night market and of course they spent have the time eating.

jeonghan was actually having a really good time. he didn't have to worry about anything anymore and he let out everything he wanted to say off his chest which made him feel good about himself. him and seungcheol were not as awkward anymore and they created a bond. you could say they became good friends.

as the night started to get later, they decided to go and call it a night. despite of all the fun tonight, they were all tired beyond belief. jeonghan yawned as he made his way inside the backseat and immediately leaned his head on the window.

"someone's tired," seungcheol comments as he buckles his seatbelt in the front seat.

"well if you were awake since the ass crack of the morning and were up till now, you would know how i feel."  jeonghan laughs as he feels his laugh slowly turns into a yawn.

his eyes slowly close and the whole ride home was silent as the two boys sleep soundly in the car.

he couldn't help but think about today. jeonghan felt thankful to soonyoung for inviting him along because he really needed it. it felt good to be able to go out and just hang out with friends.

it was hard for him to balance work and   college at the same time so going out with friends didn't happen often as he wished it did. he honestly missed hanging out with his friends like this and wish it happened often.

one thing that jeonghan loved the most about today was actually getting to talk to seungcheol.bhe actually got to know him a little better and know what his personality was like.

they talked about their favorite things, places where they've traveled to, favorite food, anything. one thing that stood out to jeonghan was that seungcheol was a very good listener. whenever he would talk, seungcheol would look into his eyes and focus on him and only him.

it made jeonghan feel kind of important the way seungcheol was so attentive to him. jeonghan fell a little more for him. seungcheol seemed like a good person with only good intentions.

as they talked, it seemed like the whole world didn't matter and that jeonghan was only focused on seungcheol. he didn't really know if he liked seungcheol. he was still sorting out his feelings towards him. he didn't want know if he wanted to like him like that or not.

he was torn between what he was feeling for him. even though he was falling for seungcheol slowly, he was unsure about whether he has a crush on him or not. and this frustrated him, it frustrated him a lot.

he couldn't seem to get the boy out of his head. his thoughts seemed to always lead to him. jeonghan was confused or maybe in denial.

it wasn't like he didn't want to like him, he just didn't know what it was like oh seungcheol's end.

he didn't want to catch feelings and then know that seungcheol didn't feel the same. he didn't want to feel that way. he wished he knew what was going through his head. he felt embarrassed once again for falling for him because he knew he didn't feel the same.

he was just some random barista after all, nothing more.