-t w o-

as he made the americano for the customer named seungcheol, he looked  around and saw the massive line of people getting their daily dose of caffeine.

mingyu was taking orders while wonwoo and jeonghan were in charge of making the beverages.

"gonna be a long day huh?" jeonghan said to the boy with glasses.

"mhm" wonwoo replied in response.

jeonghan looked at him and shakes his head. has he always been this emo?? jeonghan thought.

as he finished putting the straw on the iced beverage he called out the customer.

"large iced americano extra espresso for seungcheol." jeonghan announced.

a boy with black hair and tired eyes came to the counter to pick up his drink. he was dressed in a grey hoodie that covered the perimeters of his face and retrieved his drink.

jeonghan looked at him with curious eyes. hmm he's pretty attractive jeonghan thought. one thing that jeonghan found intriguing were his round eyes and long lashes that covered his brown eyes.

without even realizing it, jeonghan was staring at the boy. seungcheol eyed him weirdly and muttered a quick thanks.
jeonghan came to his senses and mentally scolded himself feeling embarrassed.

"why am i like this" jeonghan mumbled and proceeded to continue making drinks with wonwoo.

"wonwoo, why am i the most embarrassing piece of  shit alive," jeonghan sighed while grabbing a plastic cup.

"what happened" wonwoo eyed jeonghan in a weird way almost as similar as seungcheol.

"i fucking accidentally stared at one of the customers out of nowhere, fuck me." jeonghan replied irritatedly now filling the cup with espresso and milk aggressively.

"this is so funny, why are you like this?? you're such a flop" wonwoo laughed, his smile reaching his eyes.

"I don't even know?? im an embarrassment to humanity i need to-" 

jeonghan stopped his sentence midway and started to smiled widely.

"ay wonwoo, you're laughing!!" jeonghan teased the boy with glasses.

wonwoo's smile disappeared and his original emo resting face appeared. "this is the part where i go, bye."

jeonghan laughed and called out to mingyu. "mingyu!! wonwoo laughed! i made wonwoo laugh!"

the tall boy turned to the two boys with a laugh, "finally! i knew you could jeonghan, i told you!!" mingyu smiled at wonwoo and gave him a small wink.

jeonghan was now making an iced americano for probably the one hundredth time and looked around the cafe. it was half empty with new customers and some everyday goers.

his eyes caught a familiar boy with the same grey hoodie before in the morning. jeonghan carefully studied his facial features.

his black hair fell right in front of his big brown eyes with long eyelashes. his skin was milky white with naturally tinted cheeks. seungcheol's light pink lips were pouted as he was lazily writing something on paper.

jeonghan smiled to himself and sighed, "my god he's so cute."

as he admired the boy in the cafe, seungcheol's eyes slowly met jeonghan's once again scrunching his eyes together confused to why the barista was staring at him again. jeonghan quickly lowered his head and right then and there he wanted to die.

"im such a flop, im such a flop." he whispered to himself.