-t w e n t y o n e-

morning arrived, the sun seeping through the window creating light inside the room. the two boys sleeping soundly on the bed next to each over.

their bodies pressing against each other for warmth as they slept underneath the comforter. jeonghan's back was pressing against the front of seungcheol's body. they were basically spooning and of course, he was the little spoon.

seungcheol's arm was wrapped around his waist while their hands intertwined as they slept. jeonghan nuzzled into him grasping onto his warmth and his scent which smelled of a mixture of vanilla and mint. his scent even lingered on his own skin.

they were still shirtless from last night, their upper bodies exposed to the morning chill. seungcheol brought jeonghan closer to him giving him a lazy kiss on his temple.

their surroundings were quiet and peaceful, only the sound of birds faintly chirping in the background and steady breaths filled the room. the morning belonged to them and only them.

or so they thought.

soonyoung barged into their room unaware with the two figures on the bed.

"jeonghan have you seen- WHAT THE FUCK???" soonyoung shrieked in shock. the two bodies suddenly jumbled out of bed, feeling the awkward tension rising in the room.

so much for sleeping peacefully

"im going to pretend i didn't see anything. where is jisoo when i need him." soonyoung muttered as he instantly rushed out of the room shaking his head.

the two were left awkwardly standing bedside each other in the bedroom. their eyes both met and an uproar of laughter filled the sunny room.

"did you see his face?? he looked like he saw a ghost or something!" jeonghan choked out between laughs.

"his reaction was priceless, i want that on video!!" seungcheol replied, as the two laughed while clutching their stomachs.

as the laughter died down, seungcheol pulled jeonghan into a hug, resting his head on his. jeonghan smelled of fresh linen and brown sugar. their scents lingering on each other's skin.

"good morning baby." whispered seungcheol into jeonghan's hair. he broke out into a blush and smiled shyly.

"good morning," jeonghan murmured, his head resting on seungcheol's very very toned shoulders.

i am so blessed, jeonghan thought.
not because he was with the most beautiful person ever,(because of course he was) but because of seungcheol's shoulders, and maybe his arms, his toned stomach (which jeonghan loved so much) and probably his thighs as well.

-

today was hectic. it was a hectic day filled with college and work at the same time. jeonghan's new work schedule collided with his some of his classes which meant school and work on the same day.

"im so going to be dead tonight, it's not even been 3 hours since i got here and i already want to sleep." jeonghan whined while washing a few blenders.

"there there little one, everything's going to be alright. you'll make it through." mingyu comforted him as he patted jeonghan's shoulder. 

"gyu, im like 2 years older than you, how am i the little one?" jeonghan laughed, now drying the washed blenders.

"well you are short." mingyu teased along with a wink.

"hey! you're just too tall!!" jeonghan shot back but then a mischievous smile appeared on his face.

"anyways i heard some things." jeonghan smirked as he nudged mingyu who was pretending not to hear him.

"hmm?"

"so you and wonwoo?" jeonghan cooed as he poked mingyu's side, slapping his hand away from him.

"it was only two times!! we only did it two times for crying out loud!!" mingyu stated. jeonghan's eyes grew big and nudged mingyu repeatedly.

did he just imply they had sex two times??

"I wasn't gonna ask you that but wow, we all learn something new each day." jeonghan teased as he laughed, "but are you serious?? like you're dating wonwoo now and you didn't tell me?? im hurt." jeonghan faked a sad face, pouting his lips.

"no offense, but your pouting face is really ugly."

"you're ugly."

"i know you are but what am i"

"ugly"

"i take it back, you're not ugly. you're pretty--ugly." mingyu laughed, his hands clapping like a seal thinking it was the most cleverest thing he's said in his 19 years of living.

"okay that was really yikes, im suddenly deaf." jeonghan rolled his eyes playfully and returned to working diligently with the exception of constant teasing and bickering with mingyu.

-
this is an ugly filler bc i suck rip + im sad and ugly bc i really love nu'est and i hate that i wasn't woke for them earlier what was i doing w my life

stan nu'est u rats !!!

anyways i love suffering like bitch he's wearing calvin klein iM BREAKIG MY NECKDBDN LOOK AT HIS ARM I LOVE ARM