-s i x-

and there it is, the question he's been dreading for.

jeonghan suddenly couldn't breathe. his palms started to sweat and he just couldn't think straight.

"um i- here's your drink, i gotta go." jeonghan quickly runs away and goes into the other room where extra coffee were stored.

i am a complete and utter embarrassment to the world.

he wanted to vanish like ash and he wanted to punch himself because he ran away like a complete idiot.

it's not like he was scared and embarrassed to tell seungcheol the truth, he was fucking scared and embarrassed for his life.

he avoided the question by running away and it was a childish thing to do,
but he couldn't just admit why he was staring at him! it was embarrassing.

"jeonghan! jeonghan!! han!! come out, he's gone!" mingyu called out to jeonghan who peeked out from the door and instantly hiding back in the room.

"im serious, he's gone now! come out." mingyu says as he drags jeonghan out of the small room.

jeonghan pouts and runs his hands through his hair frustrated and annoyed. "i officially hate myself."

"it's okay jeonghan, if i were you i would hate myself too."

mingyu received a smack on his head from jeonghan, "thank you, i feel so much better!!"

he was convinced that the world loved to embarrass him. he immediately regretted running away from seungcheol because one, it was so unprofessional, two, it was childish, and three, it was such a stupid motive to run away.

he overthought about what would happen if he saw him again. he would probably avoid him from now on just because of the torturous embarrassment. he wondered if he'll even see him again after what just happened today.

he couldn't wait to tell soonyoung what happened today. he already knew what his reaction would be. soonyoung would start to laugh hysterically at him for being stupid as always and start to bombard him with details.

he knew his friend well enough to know his reaction and he already could see him making fun of jeonghan because of this. the reactions from mingyu made him laugh of course and wonwoo, well he just told him to not be stupid anymore.

he could also imagine his friend's reactions as well which were pretty similar to soonyoung. his friend jisoo, would laugh and be like "i told you so!!" and jihoon would give him a whole speech about what not to do and so on while seungkwan would just laugh in the face and walk away.

he could see his whole group of friends just laughing out of second-hand  embarrassment. he couldn't blame them, if he were them, he would laugh too.

but sadly, this was happening to him and it was real and it was super cringy.
as jeonghan's shift ends, he rushed home so he can just sleep for the rest of his life. he wanted to hibernate in his room and not see daylight for awhile.

as jeonghan gets out of his car, he receives a call from mingyu.

"what does he want this time??" jeonghan mutters to himself while fishing for his keys in his pocket.

"hello?"

"jeonghan!! this is important!!"

"mingyu what is it?" jeonghan asks as he puts the key into the keyhole.

"i know this is random but i was wondering if you can take pictures of me by the pool wearing my new swimming cap!!"

jeonghan rolled his eyes and laughed while he took the keys off from the hole and twisted the knob opening the front door and walking in closing the door.

"mingyu what the hell, im not going to take pictures of you wearing your new swimming cap. ask your boyfriend!"

then, jeonghan heard soonyoung call his name from the kitchen.
"Jeonghan!! come here i want you to meet my friend," soonyoung yelled from the kitchen.

jeonghan begins to walk to the kitchen while still talking to mingyu.

"jeonghan he is not my boyfriend ok?? i don't even like him like that." mingyu whines.

jeonghan laughs, "keep telling yourself that, i know you do."

jeonghan looks up and sees soonyoung and another person but the person's face was turned the other way.

"mingyu, I gotta go!! see you later, tell your emo boyf I said hi." before mingyu could reply, he hung up.

soonyoung walked over to jeonghan and said happily, " jeonghan! this is my friend, seungcheol."

-
dun dun dun!!
ok but svt arrived in hong kong today + my little baby wonton was smiling its littttt anD HE LOOKS SO GOOD TODAY YES I AM BLESSED

- dun dun dun!! ok but svt arrived in hong kong today + my little baby wonton was smiling its littttt anD HE LOOKS SO GOOD TODAY YES I AM BLESSED