-t w e n t y t w o-

jeonghan's busy schedule began to die down as the week progressed. since he was engulfed with school and work, he had no time to hang out with seungcheol. by the time he came back from school, he was dead tired.

he woke up at 6, went to work from six to three in the afternoon, then at 4:30 he took evening classes that finished around 8pm. it was pure hell to jeonghan. he had such a small break, he couldn't do anything he wanted.

he couldn't even see seungcheol for crying out loud.

that's how bad it was.

he couldn't change his work schedule because he needed all the money he can get and there was no one to fill up the 6-3pm slots.

jeonghan lacked sleep.

the dark circles under his eyes became more visible as each day went by. it was evident that jeonghan was overworking himself.  he stayed up till dawn after class sometimes to finish the never ending pile of homework that collected at his desk.

mingyu even became worried for him. whenever he came into work, mingyu would question him saying things like "are you okay?" or "i can cover your shift, go rest!!"

when the weekend arrived, jeonghan was beyond happy. he finally had two whole days of free time and rest. one part of him wanted to hang out with all his friends and just get together and another was to just sleep the weekend away.

jeonghan decided to just mope around the house and stay at the apartment for a day to rest. he missed doing nothing. it felt refreshing to have nothing to do. no homework (for once), no waking up at six in the morning, and no classes.

he was alone at the apartment which made him happy because of the quiet atmosphere. whenever soonyoung was home, he would be either shouting, laughing, and just being soonyoung. since he was out with some of his friends, jeonghan was more than happy to have the apartment to himself.

jeonghan sprawled himself on the bed, phone in his hand, catching up on his romance drama. jeonghan admittedly loved to binge watch dramas; especially the ones with romance in it. his eyes were glued to his phone screen as he carefully watched the show with great focus.

"ahh they're so cute, why can't that happen to me??" jeonghan questioned to himself.

thirty minutes into the drama, he felt his bed dip and a body nuzzling against him. he looked to the side and saw seungcheol beside him. his eyes immediately lit up as he just seen the best thing in the world.

"hey, you didn't tell me you were coming over." jeonghan says as he smiles, getting up from his sprawled position. 

"i wanted to surprise you."

"that's cute." jeonghan commented sitting on top of his bed.

seungcheol thought he looked extra extra cute today. his hair was messy, strands going in different directions. he was dressed simply; an oversized hoodie and some sweats. seungcheol thought he looked absolutely adorable in the hoodie and wondered how he'd look wearing his.

the two leaned against the head board, seungcheol leaning against jeonghan's shoulder.

"you look super cute today baby, i missed you so much." seungcheol murmured while playing with jeonghan's hands eventually, interwhining them.

flutters from jeonghan's stomach erupted, causing him to smile shyly. he looked over to him and sighed in admiration. he would never get tired of looking at seungcheol's face.

"wanna watch this drama with me?" jeonghan asked, while scooting closer to the boy.

seungcheol immediately nodded.

and so they did. they spent their time with each other watching romance dramas together.

seungcheol honestly wasn't paying attention to the show. instead, he was distracted by the beautiful, angel-like,  boy beside him. his eyes trailed jeonghan's face, taking in his god-like features.

damn im lucky, seungcheol thought.

his lips made his way to jeonghan's neck giving it a little peck. he couldn't help it, he looked so cute.

jeonghan flicked his head playfully and resumed to watching the drama. seungcheol again, pecked his neck and made his lips to his collarbone.

jeonghan squirmed, "babe im watching." he whined playfully pushing seungcheol off.

"so a show is more important than me?? im sad." seungcheol pouted and jeonghan just rolled his eyes and pushed him playfully.

"yes." answered nonchalantly as his fixed his eyes on the small screen.

"im hurt."

"hello hurt, im jeonghan."

"oh my god, why am i dating you."

"because you love me,"jeonghan answered, sticking out his tongue then his eyes widened in complete shock, realizing what he said.

"i-i mean-" jeonghan stuttered nervously.

"yeah, i do."

-

BITCHSHS LOOK AT MY DADDIES IM BLESSED THEY CAN GO AND BREAK MY SPINE IM CRYIFN IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS COMEBACK