-s e v e n-

jeonghan eyes widened while he choked on his spit. jeonghan immediately thought of seungcheol from the cafe. he suddenly panicked again and tried to calm himself down.

calm down
it's not him, it's not him.
there's like 47362836373 seungcheol's in the world, it's not him, jeonghan.

jeonghan eyed to his left, trying to sneak a look to see if it is was him.

"shit." jeonghan said beneath his breath.

soonyoung grabbed jeonghan's hand and dragged him so he was in the middle of the two. jeonghan looked anywhere but at seungcheol. he felt completely exposed right then and there.

well at least i tried.

jeonghan couldn't hide forever. he couldn't run away this time or make up some lousy excuse. he had to get this over with. he had no escape. even if he had an a really good excuse, it would be again, childish, to be running away from his problems like that.

jeonghan honestly didn't know what to do. he didn't know what to explain to seungcheol about the whole staring situation. it was literally eating him alive. if he had just come clean the first time, he wouldn't have to worry about this.

jeonghan took a deep breath and just decided to just get it over with.

"hi, im jeonghan." he says with a timid voice. he was internally dying inside, his heart was beating fast in nervousness. he literally wanted to disappear.

seungcheol raised his eyebrow and gave jeonghan a small smile, similar to the one he gave him in the cafe.

"hi jeonghan," he replied while reaching out for his hand.

jeonghan nervously took his hand and gave it a little shake while seungcheol did the same. jeonghan looked anywhere but his eyes. if he looked into his eyes, he knew he would absolutely lose it and spill everything to him.

"okay great! seungcheol and i were gonna hang out but since you came, you should tag along!!" soonyoung chirped, clasping his hands together.

"aw no it's okay. anyways, im a little tired from work." jeonghan declines as he starts to walk away.

"I agree with soonyoung, you should come with us!" seungcheol says which made literally made jeonghan stop walking away.

jeonghan turns around, and gave both boys a confused look. "really?" he says unsure if seungcheol was being serious or not.

"totally! it'll be fun." soonyoung answers, while dragging jeonghan back to them. jeonghan slaps his hand away, "quit dragging me!!" but soonyoung laughs it off.

"no wait- let me change first, I've been in these clothes all day." jeonghan starts to walk away again until seungcheol protests.

"nah, you look fine ok!!" seungcheol comments, giving him a thumbs up.

jeonghan's face starts to heat up and the same light pink colored shade began to spread on his cheeks.

now is not the time to be blushing what the fuck jeonghan, you're better than this

"alright," he replies without turning around to avoid the two from seeing his reddening cheeks. jeonghan was so confused and lost at the same time. he had so many questions for his blue haired friend.

first off, how did the two know each other?

were they always friends?

his questions were never ending. he knew when they got home from hanging out, he was going to bombard his friend with questions.