-t w e n t y f i v e-

"was it a good fuck?" mingyu asked his eyes enlarged with curiosity. jeonghan immediately slapped his taller friend, shushing his loud voice.

"what the fuck people can hear you!" jeonghan hissed, he could already see people's heads whipping in their direction while they walked around the outdoor mall.

"okay okay fine, so was it?" he smirked, perching up his eyebrow. jeonghan sighed and nodded admittedly, confessing that it was indeed a really good fuck.

"my boy's getting some for the first time in his life, im so proud." mingyu shot him a teasing grin, nudging him to the side while they walked.

"who's getting some?"

both boys whipped their heads to see three other boys in front of them.

it was jeonghan's friends jisoo, jihoon, and seungkwan. he forgot he invited them to hang out with him and mingyu and he didn't really particularly tell what happened between him and seungcheol.

shit

"oh nothing, he's jus-"

"hey, im mingyu! nice to finally meet you guys" mingyu greeted, going over to the three boys and individually shaking their hands.

jeonghan sighed in relief, thinking that mingyu saved his ass but he didn't and he just wanted to just die.

"-and jeonghan had a good fuck with seungcheol the other day, don't you guys know?" he continued, his eyes furrowed together.

all three pairs of eyes grew in shock, seungkwan's in particular, his eyes nearly jumped out of his eye sockets.

"jeonghan you what??" he yelled, walking over to him and giving him a flick on the head.

"yeah, he got banged." mingyu mentioned, and jeonghan slapped his shoulder, shushing him once again.

"sorry i didn't tell you guys sooner, forgive me?" he squeaked as he hid behind his hands, squeezing his eyes shut.

"before you tell m- i mean us, you need to tell us the details."

"why?" he questioned, looking at seungkwan weirdly.

"it's for science."

"i doubt that but ok."

-
it's been a whole month since jeonghan and seungcheol started dating. they've spent almost everyday with each other doing absolutely everything like watching a movie in the living room which ended up in their bodies somehow intertwined with each other, or going out for boba and walk along the park.

it was absolutely perfect for the two and jeonghan couldn't be more happier with his boyfriend. with any given opportunity, he showed off seungcheol, immediately wrapping their hands together or giving him soft pecks on the cheeks.

it made people stare a little but he didn't care. he just wanted the world to know that he was his and only his.

"what should i get you for our one month babe?" seungcheol asked while he played with jeonghan's soft locks. he simply shrugged, "anything."

a smile spread upon his lip, "anything you say?"

"i swear if it's what i think you're thinking then no."

seungcheol pouted, "hey i didn't even tell you what it was!"

"i have the impression that i already know what it is." he turned around to look at his boyfriend with playful eyes.

"what is it then?" seungcheol asked, his eyebrows suddenly raising up.

"it involves a bed and us doesn't it?"

"dammit why do you know me so well??"

"let's say i just know a lot of things about you."

-
shitty chapter i know and i'll be going to the philippines tmo so i wont update //: and idk where this is going all i know that there's going to be some shit going down later on yikes
anyways heres svt being ugly

-shitty chapter i know and i'll be going to the philippines tmo so i wont update //: and idk where this is going all i know that there's going to be some shit going down later on yikesanyways heres svt being ugly