-e i g h t-

jeonghan sat in the back while soonyoung was in the drivers seat and seungcheol sat beside soonyoung.

the car ride wasn't awkward at all. it was filled with never ending laughter and singing along terribly to overrated songs on the radio. jeonghan almost forgot seungcheol was in the same car as him. jeonghan felt really good to be laughing and having a hard time since he's been overthinking about everything.

by the time they got there, it was already getting dark. and jeonghan not even knowing where they were going, they finally made it to their destination. they arrived at a night market that was filled with a sea people.

even though it was a monday, the place was pretty packed. the night market was bright, lights covering the place. there were restaurants, clothing stores, and a bunch of small owned shops.

each side of the market was also filled with street food which the lines were agonizingly long. families, friends, and couples walked along the streets of the night market along with laughter and chatter filling up the  place.

it was surprisingly warm outside considering it was practically dark. jeonghan instantly regretted not changing because he was dressed in an oversized sweater and doc martens.

he looked at soonyoung and seungcheol who dressed appropriately for the weather. jeonghan was honestly dying in his sweater.

"so what do you guys wanna eat?" soonyoung asked, as the three of them walked through the night market.

"chicken sounds really good right now." jeonghan says as his stomach growled at the thought of chicken. he really loved chicken maybe even more than his life.

"what about you seungcheol??"

"im up for it too," seungcheol says excitedly because of the mention of chicken.

"chicken it is!" soonyoung laughs as they make their way to find the nearest chicken place.

.jeonghan didn't really feel embarrassed or nervous anymore. all of that disappeared on their way to their destination. he felt good to feel care free and he was glad that he decided to go.

"where did you guys find out about this place?" jeonghan asked because he's never been to this night market in particular. he's been to ones back at home but it's his first time in this one.

"i actually recommended it to soonyoung. i was telling him about it and he immediately wanted to go after telling him." seungcheol laughed while soonyoung rolled his eyes.

"it's really nice here." jeonghan says amazed still looking around the market. it looked aesthetically pleasing   because of the lights and all the shops surrounding it. he was taking it all in, it literally looked like it came out from a picture from tumblr or something.

after moments of walking around to finding their food, they spotted a vender selling chicken. soonyoung decided to go pay for all of them and told the two to find somewhere to sit.

seungcheol and jeonghan awkwardly walked beside each other while trying to find a seat to sit at. suddenly the incident from the cafe started to invade jeonghan's mind which caused him to feel nervous again.

seungcheol broke the silence between them as they came across an open table.

"what a coincidence don't you think?"

-
hey guys!! sorry the plot is going really slow, I didn't want to rush anything but I hope you're not bored yet!! don't worry, big things are coming,,, :)