-t w e n t y f o u r-

"do you remember when you ran away from me??" seungcheol asked, cocking up an eyebrow teasingly.

"can we please not talk about that." jeonghan sighed closing his eyes in embarrassment.

"why?"

"it's was so cringey." jeonghan shuddered as he replayed that scene in his head.

"you think everything you do is cringey."

"ok true." jeonghan chuckled, taking seungcheol's hand and kissing it.

"you know i never asked you this," seungcheol started, "but was your first impression of me?"

jeonghan clearly remembered his first impression of him which was that he was so:

fucking
attractive

"well obviously as i told you before, you were pretty attractive."

he was fucking hot, i'd bang 10/10

"pretty attractive? don't you mean really attractive?" seungcheol nudged teasingly.

"nah," he replied simply, "i clearly remember me thinking you were just pretty attractive."

"stop lying."

"im not."

"yes"

"no"

"yes, admit it."

"fine, i thought were fucking hot! happy?" jeonghan says in defeat, turning around to see seungcheol's wide smirk.

"i am now." he says pulling jeonghan closer to him.

the two sat in silence, no one talked and the silence comforted them.
they felt at home in each other's arms.

warmth, security, and love.

"i want to stay like this forever." jeonghan murmured in seungcheol's soft hands.

seungcheol looked at jeonghan with adoration in his eyes. he could never get tired at looking at his boyfriend.

"then why don't we?" seungcheol grabbed jeonghan's face, passionately kissing him. the way their lips moved proved that love was clearly evident in every kiss.

jeonghan couldn't be more happier with seungcheol. he wanted forever with him and he knew that was possible.

jeonghan was incredibly happy that the boy in the cafe was his and they would spend forever together.

-

they spent the last few hours in the crooks of each other shoulders whispering nothing but repeated gentle  "i love you's" and every once in awhile a  really bad joke.

it was at this moment jeonghan knew he was able to experience the love he once wanted and the love he once dreamed of. he had it all right there in the palm of his hand and he wouldn't trade the world or anything for it.

their confession of admitting their love for each other not only made their relationship a lot more stronger, but also made their relationship official. he could finally call seungcheol his. he could finally show off his boyfriend to the world and finally have someone to look forward to at the end of the day.

he was so lucky, so damn fucking lucky to be able to have the boy with big round eyes and cheeky dimples his.

as the two lay peacefully in the comfy and soft bed, the sudden quiet atmosphere was interrupted with a familiar whining voice, "are you guys done being weird yet? i want my friends back."

soonyoung, jeonghan thought.

jeonghan chuckled as he detached himself from his boyfriend walking to the the boy on the other side of the door. he opened it, a confused and flustered soonyoung in front of it.

"what the hell guys! i leave you for like i don't know, two seconds and i come to see you guys up against each other or some shit,"

jeonghan laughs because he doesn't know what else to say. i mean the whole situation was self explanatory itself.  "wait are you guys like friends with benefi-"

"oh for fuck's sake soonyoung were not that, we're uh- actually dating now." jeonghan says the last words quietly, suddenly shy at his words. he blushed when the word 'dating' rolled off his tongue. it was still foreign to him, he still can't get over the fact seungcheol was his boyfriend.

the boy with blue hair's expression completely changed. his face that was covered in confused and utter shock was replaced with a happy smirk. his smirk later on turned into a genuine smile and took his hands on top of jeonghan's shoulders and looked him in the eye, "finally."

jeonghan furrowed his eyebrows in reaction to his friend's lack of context, "finally what?"

"after you know weeks of ogling each other, you finally get together," he sighs in happiness, wiping away the fake tears that were supposedly falling on his naturally rosy cheeks.

jeonghan smiled, about to thank him for the kind words he had given him but his smile immediately fell replacing an annoyed and embarrassed look.

"and you guys already fucked! congrats!" he finished, flashing him a teasing smile. before jeonghan could say anything, soonyoung rushed back into his room laughing his ass off.

"this bitch i swear" he muttered to himself, closing the door and making his way back to his cuddly boyfriend.

-
BITCHDHS BUY GOING SEVENTEEN ITS LIT AS FUCK SOONYOUNG CAN STEP ON ME W hIS LIT ASS VOCALS IN HIGHLIGHT I WANT TO DIE
+ for all the 2 ppl who wanted smut in this story (u know who u are lmao) i dont think there will bc ive never written smut in my life but maybe in the future lmao
ANYWAYS BOOM BOOM IS A BOP, SUPPORT B1A4 & PENTAGON'S COMEBACK, AND DONT SLEEP ON VICTON & SF9 !! hmu on twitter too lmao its divinemingyu