Young Love

What's up, everybody?!?! I know I haven't been on here in a minute. I've been going through some things. First, I had a problem with my old phone then the stress of school tried to kick my ass. My father sorta made his way back in my life and just other things really. So, I decided to have a comeback starting with a favorite actor of mine. Anyway, shall we begin 😈?

'Why isnt' there more hours at night ?' I thought as I tried to pull the covers over my head again. The sun was blinding; making the whole room light up. It almost worked until a veiny, toned arm snaked it's way around my waist. "Mmm...what are you doing, baby?" A sleepy voice whispered in my ear. "Trying to get comfortable. Move over." I replied; shifting around. "You better hold still if you know what's good for you." He gave a small chuckle. "No. You better hold still." "It's too early and I'm too tired for you to be sassing me. Get comfortable and go back to sleep." "I'm already up. I'm getting breakfast." I said; getting out of bed. "Put the coffee on!!" He shouted. "Yea yea." I said. I turn the coffee machine on and put some bread in the toaster. As I was washing my favorite mug out, a pair of arms wrapped me and a hot, stank breath hit my neck. "Well, good morning, mama. Did you sleep well ?" "The same, I guess. I think I still have jet lag from the other day though." I answered. "Mmmm...yea, I missed you Boston. Maybe we can make up for the time." He said; sticking his tongue out at me😈. He knows what it does to me. "Boy, you will be the death of me. I'm so done with your ass." "You know you love me, Mrs. Renner. What's your plans today?" "I gotta meeting today with...someone. I forgot. And you?" I poured two cups of coffee. Adding sugar and cream in it. "A photo shoot and an interview as well." "Hope it goes well." "Same." We finished our coffee and then went back to the bedroom. "Would like to use the bathroom first or shall I ?" Jeremy asked. "Nah. You can go first." He grabbed a fresh towel and went in. A few seconds later, the water was running. Five minutes later, he came out with only the towel wrapped around his waist. His hair was wet and dripping with water. I was on my phone texting my agent when I looked up at him. His back muscles moved effortlessly. What he did next made me drop my phone. He let go of the towel. Dat ass of his is perfect. It makes you want squeeze it. My cheeks burned. "Babe, have you seen my black silk shirt ? The one with the buttons ?" He asked; turning just for me to see a little bit of the front. "Uh...no." I answered, my eyes haven't moved from him. He then went into the walk in closet. He came out with a pair of old jeans and the black shirt, unbuttoned(the picture in the beginning). I decided to snap out of it and get ready myself. I got up and got my things ready. I was digging through my draw, finding a pair of panties, when a minty breath hit my ear. A large hand rested on my bare thigh(I hate wearing pants). "I'm not doing anything tomorrow and I checked your schedule. Your next meeting isn't till Wednesday morning. Let's get wild tonight. I'm talking about few drinks to get nice and loose. Then we can come up here and...you know..." "I'll think about it." I replied. "But I need to get ready, so bye." I left for the bathroom. I picked out an off the shoulders white romper with a burnt orange sandals. A five minute shower and hair dressing. Jeremy offered to do my makeup, but I said no. "Baby, I'm leaving now. You'll probably get home before I do. Don't worry about dinner for me. Get something for yourself." Jeremy said. "Alright." I grabbed my keys and phone. "I'll see you later, baby." I gave him a quick kiss before getting into my car. A red corvette. The engine purred to life. In a matter of seconds, I pulled out of the driveway and into L.A.'s heavy traffic. It's a sunny day like the others. I dropped the top down. As usual, the paps were out; greedily trying to take a picture of anything worth value. I parked my car near a cafe. I spotted my agent, sitting at an outside table. "Hey, how are you?" I said, taking a seat. "Good. How are you?" She said. "Fine. So, since the company won't stop blowing up my phone, what should we do?" "Well, I mean you are making history. The press loved you in Boston. I just think we need to sit down and go over what they have to offer us. I know you hate the big companies, but you can some leverage." "I don't know, Christa. I like being a self published author. I can control everything." "How about we think it over the next couple of days and give them answer?" "Yea." "Good. Are you hungry? Lunch's on me." Christa said.
**************
I love this part of the evening, when the house was quiet. I had all my materials out and a big, old cup of coffee next to me. It was raining outside. I was stretched out on the couch with my headphones in; listening to Dean Martin turnt up. My binder was on my lap with a pencil in my hand. Thoughts flowed from my head onto paper. At that state of mind(at least for me), I've blocked out everything from the outside world, so when a set of wet lips kissed my cheeks, I jumped.
"Ah geez, man! Why didn't you say anything? I had my headphones in." I asked; picking up my papers from the floor. "Haha!!! I thought you heard me, mama. I said hi when I came through the door." Jeremy replied; kissing all over my neck. "I got you something." He pulled out two bottles of liquor, vanilla vodka and bailey's. "It's about time." I said.
Shots after shots, we ended up in the bedroom. A bit fucked up, Jeremy lost his shirt somewhere and his hair was everywhere. He laughed at everything. I wasn't as bad as he was. I can hold my own very well. "Haha...hey...Hey babe...remember that time...when...you were mad at the paparazzi...because they wouldn't leave you...alone...haha..." He struggled to say. "That wasn't me, Remy. You're thinking of somebody else." I said; taking the last sip of my drink. "Haha...oh yea...it was still funny though...let's have sex, babe!!!" He blurted. "Go to bed. You're drunk." "I will if you come with me. And I mean it. Don't...don't try to trick me or I'll cry...haha...cry...that's funny." "Alright."