You're a real Jem pt 4

Jem and I were laying on the couch after fucking each other all morning. He was playing Xbox while I watched him. I took another long drag from my cigarette before it was taken out of my mouth. "Hey!" I said. "What?" Jem replied, putting it in his mouth. "You're sexy as hell when you smoke. When I'm done with this mission (He was playing gta), we'll fuck, ok?" I just shrugged and sipped my whiskey. The taste of whiskey in an unbrushed mouth felt like home. The phone in the kitchen started to ring. "Babe, can you get that?" Jem asked. I grunted as I got up. The thin long sleeve shirt I was wearing did very little to cover up as I walked into the kitchen. "Hello?" I said. "Jem, whatcha' doing?" The other side answered. "This ain't Jem. Who's calling?" "It's Dougie. Put Jem on the phone." I gave the phone to Jem and sat back down. He had paused the game to talk to his friend, so I grabbed the controller and started playing. The dude in the game had to deliver some drug money to someone, but the cops were chasing him. "Alright, Dougie."Jem said, hanging up the phone. "What?" I asked. "It's always some bullshit goin' on. I gotta meet Dougie in a couple of hours. "So, I gotta go home?" "Ya can stay." "Nah. My sista is probably wondering where I'm at." "I wanna meet yar sista. Is she like ya ?" Jem asked.  "I don't know." I said, getting up and getting dressed. I had left my phone in his room, so when I turned it on I had a bunch of shit from the girls. I quickly responded to my sista's text, telling her I'm coming home with someone. "Babe, ya ready?" Jem asked. "Yea." We walked all the way back to my part of town and to my house. When we got inside, the girls were lounging around the living room. All of them looked up when the door was shut. "Who da hell are you ?" Cleo asked. "This is Jem. Jem, this is Cleo, Sissy, Gucci Red, and Cocoa." "Krissy, why did you bring him here?" Cocoa asked. "Cocoa, sit your ass down. I told her she could bring him here. So, you're the one my little sista has been hanging out with. How'd ya meet?" Gucci asked. "Ran into each other." Jem answered. "Mmmm...y'all fucked yet? If the answer's no, then y'all need to get on it and stop foolin' around." "I love yar sista." Jem whispered to me. "Did you want to go my room?" I asked. "Yea. Go ahead." I lead him the stairs and up to my room. "Y'all better be goin' to fuck!!" Sissy yelled. "We already did!!" I yelled back before closing the door to my room. "Nice room." Jem commented. I sat in the bed next to him. "Can I ask ya somethin'?" I asked. "What?" "Do you ever wish you could leave this place?" "Sometimes. I've lived here all my life. I built what I have here. If I go, I ain't comin' back. I can't come back." He answered. "Why?" "I spent nine years waitin' in moth balls. I can't do any more time. Why ? Would ya?" "Yes. The first chance I get, I'm leaving. There ain't nothing here for me. I wanna go to Disney World. I ain't ever been." I admitted. "Why there?" "Since I was little, I wanted go, but I moved here before I got a chance to." "Oh. I'll make a deal with ya. After, my next 'pay', I'll tell Dougie and the rest of the guys I'm done. We can take what we got and move down to Florida. And I'll personally see ya get to Disney world, ok?" "Really, Jem? You'd do that for me?" "Yea, but don't tell none of the guys or they'll freak the fuck out. Who knows? Maybe we can start a family down there, too." "I...I cant have kids." "What ? Why?" "...I lost my virginity when I was 16 and I thought I was pregnant, so I went to the doctors. They told me that my body wouldn't be able to care for a baby." I whispered softly. "I'm sorry. We can get through this together. I promise ya." He said, taking my face in his hands. Our lips barely touched before I climbed on top of him. I quickly removed his shirt along with mine. Next, our pants disappeared. I felt something vibrator on the bed. "Hello?" I answered, but before I could hear the person on the other side, the phone was snatched from my hand. "Girl, gimme that. Hello?" Jem answered. His arms looped around my waist, making me sit on his lap. "Yea, Dougie. I'm on my way. Tell him to freakin' wait. I'm across town. Ok." He tossed his phone to the side. "Sorry, babe. Daddy's gotta go to work." "Fuck!!" "We can do that when I come back. Can I get a good luck kiss?" He said, standing me up. His lips went straight to my ass. "Damn. That ain't gonna get old." Jem said, smacking my ass hard. I yelped a little. "I'll see later, ok?" "Ok. Don't do anything stupid." I replied, following him to the front in my bra and panties. "Alright, dear. I come by later." He said before walking down the street.
💎💵💎💵💎💵💎💵💎💵💎💵💎💵
"Jem, where the hell have you been?!" Dougie ask. "I told ya what I was doing. Where's Fergy?" I ask. The flower shop was empty like always other than me and Dougie. The rest of the guys couldn't make it. "He's in the basement. That girl ya with, what's her name?" "Why the hell do you need to know? She's fine. I trust her." "That's what scares me, but all bullshit aside. I need to talk to you about something. I think this might be our last pickup together. I wanna take Claire to Florida." 'You fuckin' kidding me.' "I was gonna say the same thang. I done with this. I can't handle it anymore." I told Dougie. "All you cared about was coke and Xbox. Now ya tellin' me you done. Since when, Jem?" " People change, Dougie!! Why can't I?" "That girl changing you." "So what? I love her and she loves me. Me and her are getting outta here when this done." "You're gonna do what I say. I don't wanna send you her funeral arrangements to yar house, but I will if I have to." Fergy said, coming from the back. I kept quiet to keep from arguing with him. His old ass needs to die soon. "I got something new for ya guys. I meet a guy who also plays the horses. He owns a garage across town and has his own team." Fergy explained. "Who is this guy?" Dougie asked. "His name is Rico. He wants us to join his other group for this one since it's pretty big."
💵💎💵💎💵💎💵💎💵💎💵💎💵💎
"I'm calliin' bullshit!!" Cleo screamed. "We don't know these guys and Rico just expect us to help their asses." "Yea, still doesn't make any sense. I mean we did what he told us. The money pumped through, but that's what he said." Gucci said. "Still wouldn't trust them." Cocoa said. "Yea. Let's just go and get this out the way." We piled in the Escalade and drove across town to the town's flower shop. "I ain't trying to do this shit agian." Sissy said, climbing out of the SUV. The store looked empty, except for a few men standing around talking. A little bell jingled when we walked in. All the men turned to us. "Jem!!" "Krissy? God, whatchu doin' here?" "The same reason why you're here." "Ya helping us?" "Me and the girls. What do we have?" "I'll tell ya in the basement." Rico said, going in the back. The basement was unfinished and had flowers everywhere. A map of the town was pinned up to a wall. Rico made us sit apart from the boys, so they wouldn't be distracting. Towards the end of explaining, Fergy and Rico had us pick partners. Of course, Jem and I were together and our parts of the plan had to be perfect. I slipped outside for a smoke. "Ya shouldn't be out here by yaself, girl?" Jem said, taking a sit next to me on the curb. I handed him the cigarette. "Do you ever wish you could fly?" I asked, looking up at the night sky. "More than ya think." "Me too. The feeling of nothing holdin' ya back. Ya can come and go at whenever ya want." I explained. "I always dream of having wings and flying out of here." "Ya wanna leave that badly, huh?" Jem asked. "More than ya think. Once this is over, I'm leaving." "Me too, babe."