You're a real Jem pt 11

We made sure no one was following us as we took our shit inside. We just dumped everything in the living room. "We gotta get cleaned up." Jem said, taking my hand into the bathroom. We ditched our black clothes and equipment. The hot water fogged up the mirror. We both got in together. Seeing him naked brought back so many memories. I'm happy to still be with him. I'm sure he is too. "Here. Lemme get yar back for ya." He whispered as pressed the wash clothes against my skin. "Thank you."
💲💵💲💵💲💵💲💵💲💵💲💵💲💵
"This money smells." I complained. Close to eight hundred thousand dollars was sprawled out in front of me on the floor. A couple thousands were still  in my hand. "Well babe, it was the bank's. People touched it." Jem replied. He sat across from me. He was cleaning our guns. "Yea, I get that, but do people ever wash their hands? I mean, this could have been up some stripper's nasty ass." "Wouldn't be surprised." He smirked back as continued cleaning the gun. " I'm getting something to drink." I went to the kitchen and got a glass of water. Once I finished it, I returned back to the room. Jem was putting our things away while I continued counting. "What do ya wanna do with this?" He asked, sitting next to me. "Leave. Wasn't that the plan?" "Yea. Yea, it sure is. How do ya think the others are doing?" He asked. I took in a deep sigh before answering. "I don't know. I don't want to know. Uh...what time is it?" "Going on 5." I put the rest of the money down. "Do ya wanna fuck?" I asked bluntly. "Fuck yea!" He scooped me up and carried me in the bedroom. He dropped me on the bed. His hands went straight to my panties and they were gone within seconds. Next, he undid his pants. They hit the floor heavily. He rimmed inside me without warning. Our skins slapped each other loudly. "Ah...fuck Jem..." I panted, holding onto him. "Come on. Don't ya hold back on me!" He sunk deeper into me, making my stomach clench up already.  The bed slammed against the wall repeatedly as Jem's strokes started getting sloppy. "Jem...I'm about to..." "Fuck!!" He groaned as he came. His hot cum spurted out. "Oh God, I missed that. Thank you." I whispered, stroking the back of his neck. "Damn. I missed it, too. I know you wanted to go see him before...you know, but why?" "I just need to see him in that jump suit. Just to make sure." He nodded his head before getting out and putting his pants back on. "If ya wanna go, let's go."