You're a real Jem pt 5

A week until the heist. The girls have been driving me crazy. The little spare time I have I spend it with Jem. He's also gotten in trouble for the same problem with his friends. This kind of thing gets so annoying. Makes me want to get out of here that much faster. Since the girls went out and I stayed home to do whatever, basically. I just got out the shower when my phone rang. "Hello?" "Hey, babe. Whatchu' doin'" the Boston slicker asked. "Just got out the shower." I answered. "Damn. Ya all wet?" "Sure am, but just for ya." I whispered in the phone. "Wait till I get your ass home tonight. Dougie got me working late, but he'll be at Claire's place tonight, so we got the whole house to ourselves." He said. "What time?" "7:30, so be ready." "Alright. The girls just walked in. I'll text you later." I said quickly hanging up the phone and got dressed. "I'm surprised to see ya. I thought ya woulda been with Diamond." Gucci said. "It's Jem. I'm seeing him later." "No, Krissy. I need you to stay here and get ready." "I've done everything. What else is left?" I asked. "Da fuck you mean? We got a shit load of shit to do and you going with that freaking townie is only making things worse." Gucci argued. "How?" "*sigh* I told the rest of the girls about this, but I plan to take all the money and the kill the guys including that flower drug dealer. He's the worst one." "No!! Why?!?!" I cried. "Come on, Krissy. It's time for us to move on. To get outta here." Cleo said. "Yea. We need to spread our wings." Cocoa added. "Then let's just leave. We don't have to do this. We can take what we have and go. Please?! You can come with us." I said. "Us? Who da hell is us?! You ain't about to run off with this asshole?" Gucci asked. I lowered my head to keep from the tears back. "You know what? Do what you want, but don't get in the way." She said. I ran back upstairs to get my keys and left the house on my bike. I drove to the end of the city. By the time I got there, it was almost dark. I found a lonely bench to watch the sun set near the beach. That's when I let the dam break. In the midst of me crying, I felt my phone vibrate. Thinking it was my sista again, I sent it to voicemail. It rang again. Voicemail. A third time. "What?!" I snapped. "Babe, ya ok?" "Oh God. Jem, it's ya. I thought ya were my sista." "What happened?" "I don't wanna do this over the phone. Can I meet ya at yar house?" "Where are ya?" He asked. "The edge of the city. I rode my bike." "I'm on my way home. I'll  see ya there." "Thank you."
🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸
By the time I got to the house, it was dark. A truck in the driveway and I saw a light on in the kitchen. I knocked on the door twice before it opened, showing Jem only in a pair of jeans. "Ya good? Come in." He said taking me hand and bring me in. He sat me down in the kitchen, then handed me a glass of whiskey. I slowly sipped it as he pulled up a chair across from me. "Ya ain't here to dump me, are ya?" He asked in which I shook my head. "I gotta tell ya something. My sista and the girls are planning to kill ya and yar friends when we do the heist. She wanted to take all the money and move." I cried out. "What?! Why?!" He asked. "She wants to leave this place, too." I said softly. "Then she told me not to get in the way." "Ok. Ok. Listen, ya can lay low here for a while and we'll figure something out, alright?" He stated. "Thank you."