You're a real Jem pt 2

Around ten o'clock that night, we had to pile in the Escalade.  I sat in the passenger's seat with my window rolled down. Gucci was behind the wheel while the rest sat in the back. I pulled a cigarette out it's carton and lit it. The long drag felt heavenly as it went out of my nostrils. "I thought you stopped smoking." Gucci said. "I only do it before a heist. It calms my nerves and relaxes me." I replied. About another 15 minutes, we pull up in front of Rico's garage. A single lit shown through a small window. Gucci knocked on the door and after a few seconds, the door opened part of the way. Rico stuck his face out. "Y'all ain't being followed, are ya?" He asked. "Open the freaking door, dumbass." Sissy ordered. The door opened entirely showing the messy inside. Dirty clothes and dishes lay on the floor. The table in front of the couch has cocaine, weed, meth, and other types of drugs laying on top of it. The air looked hazy-looking and smelled of smoke. Rico had on a wife beater and his boxers. "I didn't think y'all would be coming so soon. I heard on the radio the fuzz's is tightening up in the city." "Enough b.s. What you got for us?" Cleo asked. "Hold ya damn horses. Shit." He snapped. He went into another room and came back shortly. In his hands, a map of the city, a schedule of the bank deliveries, and a folded up clip of hundreds. On the map were small, red, 'X' marks spread out over central Charlestown. The schedule had different parts high lighted. We sat at the table in the kitchen as Rico began to explain the plan.

"Aye Krissy, Mike's about to come over and unless you want to see us fucking, you should leave the house." Gucci stated. "Where am I supposed to go?" I asked her. "I don't care. Just out. Make sure you have your phone and piece with you." I grabbed my jacket. "I'm going on a ride on my bike. " I replied to her as I grabbed the keys and headed out the door. My red and black Harley was parked in the garage behind the house. Turning the keys, it roared to life. I pulled out of the driveway and headed into town. The wind ran it's fingers through my hair as sped through traffic; weaving in out of cars. Some of them blew their horns at me which I replied to with my middle finger. A park wasn't too far from where I was riding. A lot of people don't go there. I parked my bike and got off. As always, no one was there. I sat down at a bench with the paint chipped. I pulled out my phone and checked it for texts. Nothing.
"Sumthang wrong wit the apartment?" I heard a voice echo aways away. I look up to see  two guys by the gate next to the cemetery. One towered over the other. I slipped my phone back in my pocket as I got up. I walked over to them and recognized one of the boys. "Aye aye aye. You gonna walk by, ain't say nothing." One of the boys said. "Hey. I didn't see you there." I said. "Krissy, right?" "Jem, you know her?" The older guy asked. He was a lot taller up close. "Yea. I had a drink with her at the bar the other day. Whatchu' doing out here?" Jem asked. "My sista kicked me out the house. Whatchu' doing?" I asked. "Just talking to this loser. Uh...you doing anything later ?" He asked, taking steps up to me. I noticed him wearing a plaid shirt and a leather jacket. He still had on that same gold chain from the other day. "Nothing until my sista tells me it's ok to go home. I gotta big day tomorrow. I ain't trying to stay out late tonight either." "What about tonight? We can get a couple of more drinks or we can go back to your place and...you know." He said, winking at me. "You're gonna have to try harder than that if you want me in your bed." I smirked. "Damn, okay. Whatchu' got doing tomorrow?" "Jem, don't." His friend warned. "I'm freaking talking to her!" "If you must know, I'll....be out of town for a day." I lied. "Cool. When ya get back, I'll take ya out and we can work on getting you in my bed." Jem smirked. "Maybe, but I'll let you know. I gotta go. I'll see ya later, Jem." I said. As I pulled away from them, I revered my engine loudly.

Gucci and I climbed out of the rental that was parked just around the from where the bank truck would be. The driver would be making the drop off by himself inside. We both had on the Charlestown cop uniform including the hat. We wore shade to cover part of our face. "Ight. Here he comes. Ya ready?" Gucci asked. I nodded my head as we entered the bank. 'Good. Ain't nobody here.'  I thought. "Yes, officers? Can I help you with something?" The driver asked. Before we could say anything, there was some noise coming from the back. "Boston P.D! Put your hands where I can see them!!" Someone shouted. The back door flew open, showing two cops. One taller than the other. They were also dressed in uniforms. "What the hell is going on here?" The driver said. "Aye, my partner told you to get on the fucking ground!!" The shorter cop spat in which the driver crept on to his stomach. "Who the hell are you?" Gucci asked. "We're cops. You ?" "Obviously the same. Whatchu' doing here ?" Gucci replied. "Uh....making a withdraw. I'm guessing you're doing the same thing as well." "Wait, y'all ain't cops? I'm gonna kick your ass." The driver said, trying to get up. "Shut up!!" I yelled, hitting him with the butt of my gun. He staggered a little before actaully getting up. "Someone...help me.." He yelled, running out the front door. We ran out the door and back to the rental. "Damnit." The other two cops began to fire, causing people on the streets to scream and hide. They shot part of rental. A stray bullet bounced off the wall and hit me in my arm. "Agh...shit!" I cried out. "Go! Go! Go!" Sissy yelled as we sped off and to the safe house.