S.W.A.T. My Ass

'Gamble's a fucking ass.' I thought. 'I can't stand him. Why the hell would he leave me like this?' Naked and chained I tried pulling the chains that were connected to the bedpost, but they wouldn't budge. "Damn." I said to myself, pulling harder. The chains that were connected to the bed were made of leather and chrome. "Come on! Come on!" I speaking to the chains as I heard heavy footsteps in the hallway. They got closer and the door to the room opened to revel Gamble. He wore cameo pants and a solid black t-shirt along with that stupid neck thing. It drove me crazy just looking at it. In his hands, an AK. He shut the door behind him with a click. "Let me go, Gamble!" I called out. He kept his eyes on me as he walked over to the bed. He set the gun and removed his shirt. He, then walked over to me and stood there; looking me over. "Can you not hear me?! Let me out of here." I repeated. Silence answered me. "Damn." "Did you do what I asked ?" He asked in that smooth voice that got me stuck here in the first place. "Obliviously not or you would have said something about it." I snapped back. His response was an inclined head. He reached in his pocket and pulled out the key to the chains. He unlocked me before dragging me to a doorway that was missing the door. Drilled into panels were hooks. "Please? I don't want to be punished! I promise I'll be a good girl!!" I pleaded as he hooked both cuffs to the panels. I was facing the other side. "Yea. That's what you said the last time and look where you are now. You must love being punished. I think this week is the most trouble you've gotten into. But it doesn't matter now. So, let's get started." Gamble said. He walked to the closet and pulled out a large box full of toys. He took out a couple of paddles, whips, and other things I've never seen before. "I won't make you wear the gag tonight. I want to hear you beg." Gamble said; holding two of paddles.

" Gamble said; holding two of paddles

He rubbed both of them across my bare ass

He rubbed both of them across my bare ass. The paddle came down with a loud crack. "Ahh...aha...please..." I begged. "Shut up." Gamble said; giving me another smack, this time on the other cheek. "Don't act like you don't want this. It makes you wet when I spank you just as it makes me hard." He whispered in my ear. 'Well, he ain't lying.'  Another crack against my bare skin made me jump. "Uh-uh." He said. He held me by my waist with one arm while continuing to spank me. I felt my backside get heated, no doubt that it's red. "You got ten more before I switch to the whips. I need you to take them for me." He said; staring into my watery eyes. Crack. "1" Crack. "2" Crack. "3" Crack. By the tenth one, tears ran down my cheeks. "See? That didn't kill you and only because you took them like a good girl, I'll give five with whips." He said. "I'll let you see it this time." He switched me around to face him before getting the whips. The whips were plain, just red and black with strips of leather.  He slapped them against my bare chest. The whips were softer than paddles. After taking those five, my body stung. "I think it's my turn, don't you ?" Gamble said. He unhooked me from the panels and forced me on my knees. "Don't you dare move." He returned to the box and pulled out a spiked collar. "Sit still, girl." It was a little tight around my neck. "Come on." He led me to a chair in the dark corner. He took a seat and brought me up between his legs. "You know the deal. Don't make it sloppy this time." Gamble said. My hands slightly shook as I brought them up to his zipper. Surprise surprise. He wasn't wearing any underwear. His cock grew thicker in my hands as I strok him. "Sss...aha..." He moaned. I quickened my pace. A little precum oozed from the tip. I swiped it with my thumb. His breath turned inconsistent. His mouth made the perfect 'O'. The tip was swollen and red. "Stop...teasing..." He panted. I gave it a quick lick. He shuddered. I did it again before sticking in my mouth. My tongue rolled over the tip multiple times; tasing the precum. What I couldn't fit in, I used my hands to massage the rest, including his balls. "Damn..." He began to twitch in my mouth. "Shit...I don't wanna cum yet." He pulled me off and brought me over to the bed. "On your hands and knees." I assumed the position as Gamble took off his pants; only leaving the neck thing on. "You ready for this ? You can bite into the pillow if you want." "Pillow? What are you...aha..." I felt his tip push into my asshole. I violently shook my head as he sunk deeper into me. He pushed a little harder; making my arm grow weak. "Use the pillow, mama." He grunted, fully sinking into me.He pumped at a normal speed. The pillow was one of those thick memory foam ones. My screams were muffled pretty good. One of his hands moved from my waist and on to clit. "No no." I said into the pillow. Gamble then got a handful of my hair, pulling it back. "My, what a sweet ass you have. I can fuck it all day and you can take it, can't you? This is my new favorite thing to think about when I'm at work, dealing with Fuller and Street's bull." He whispered, slowing his strokes. "...Yes..." "Good girl." He let go of my hair and continued on. His hands returned to my clit, rubbing it. My hips began to buck against him. "That's right. Keep it coming." My stomach tighened as I bit harder down on the pillow. A few seconds later, my body went ridged. "Good girl, good. I need you to do one more thing before we're done." He pulled out with a low growl and laid on his back. "Ride me." After gathering as much strength as I could muster, I climbed on to his lap. His cock slipped in me with ease. I slowly began to bounce, holding on to his shoulders for support. His head was buried in between my chest. I could feel him kissing and sucking on them. My bouncing went faster. Our skin was slapping loudly. "God...I'm about...to cum." I panted, grabbing on to his hair. "Let it all out, mama." Seconds later, my walls hardened around him, trying to milk him of what's left in him. A moments after, I felt his hot seed rush into me. I collapsed on his chest. He began to stroke me hair and sprinkle light kiss across my face. "I love you, you know that." He whispered as I closed my eyes.

Author's note.
Sorry if find mistakes in here. I'm just too lazy to fix them really.