Playboy Birthday

"Can't you just tell them you have other plans ?" I begged. "Sorry, sweetheart, but they need me tomorrow. I know it's your birthday tomorrow and I really wish I could stay here with you, but you know how the everybody gets at these kind of things." Jeremy said. "Please...?" "I'm sorry, baby. I'll make it up to you tomorrow night. We can do whatever you want to do." He began to kiss my neck. I pushed him off and rushed upstairs; locking the door behind me. A few seconds later, I heard a knock. "Baby, please open the door." I didn't answer him. "I'm sorry. Can you...just open the door?" "Go sleep on the couch!!" I yelled back as I put my headphones in and drifted off to sleep.
*THE NEXT MORNING*
Stevie Wonder's Superstition began to play on my nightstand. I groggily turned over to answer it without checking the screen. "Hello?" I answered sleepily. "Happy Birthday, girl!!" My friend, Ari, screamed into the phone. It took me a moment for my mind to clear. "...aww thanks." "So, what are you and hubby doing today ?" "Oh...he had a press conference to go to, so it's just me today. I don't know what I am going to do either." I replied. "Sorry to hear that. How about we go out and celebrate? We can have lunch, a couple drinks, go shopping? If you want to." "I guess. Okay." "Great. I'll be there in an hour." Ari said before hanging up. In the left hand corner of my phone, I noticed the message icon. I opened it up to find several texts from Jeremy.

Jer: Happy Birthday baby. I love you.😚💙❤💖

30 minutes later 

Jer: I know you're still asleep, but call or text me when you wake up.

An hour later

Jer: The press conference is going great. Taking a break. Wish you were here.

10 minutes later

Jer: Baby, please pick up.

Another hour later

Jer: Pick up the phone.

45 minutes later

Jer: Listen, I know you're mad at me, but I need to know that you're ok. Our next break is at 11:45. I will call you and you better pick up. If you don't, I will punish you. Birthday or not.

"Yea right." I said to myself, placing my phone back on the stand. After a quick shower and getting dressed, I was about ready to leave when my phone beeped again. It was Ari letting me know she was here. I grabbed my phone, keys, and wallet before I left. "Hey." I said, getting into the car. "Happy birthday. I got you something." Ari said, handing me a bag. I dug around inside and pulled out a little stuffed animal along with a book of poetry. "Thanks. I was starting to run out of things to read. So, where are we going ?" "You're the birthday girl." "Mmm..how about 3 Aces ?" Ari pulled the car out and headed for the Sunset Strip.
*At lunch*
Ari and I were talking, catching up and laughing at our little stupid jokes when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw the screen. It was Jeremy. "Shit. I gotta answer this. Hello?" I answered. "You answered this time? Happy birthday, baby." He said. "Thank you." "What are you doing?" "I'm at lunch. Something WE should have done." "I know. I know. Like I said, I'll make it up to you tonight. I already have a couple of ideas in mind." He smirked through the phone. "As do I." "Mmm...really? Like what? Cause mine include some hand cuffs and that little outfit you wore on my birthday." "My thoughts exactly. Along with something else, but that's a surprise." "Damn, you're kinky. I might not make it through this conference alive." "Just try. I'll be waiting for you at home." I hung up the phone. "Sounds fun." Ari said. "Shut up."

Jeremy wasn't home by the time I got back to the house, which sucked cause I had a ton of stuff to carry. As I was putting my new things away, I another text from Jeremy.

Jer: Be ready when I get home. ;)

I smiled, but didn't reply. I finished putting my stuff away and then took another shower; getting ready. When I got out, I slipped on my night clothes(the color is gold, instead red).

 When I got out, I slipped on my night clothes(the color is gold, instead red)

I grabbed a drink from the kitchen and returned to my bedroom.

Before too long, I heard the front door open then footsteps making their way to the room

Before too long, I heard the front door open then footsteps making their way to the room. The door slowly opened to show Jeremy. He had a devilish smirk on his face when he saw me. "Damn..." He muttered to himself. "Happy birthday, sexy. I see you found a new outfit. Not the one I had in mind, but it will still do." His eyes raked over me. "How was the conference?" I asked sexily. "Long, but good. Saw some kids dressed in a few of my characters. It was nice. Now, are you ready for your present, birthday girl?" I nodded at him then made my way into the closet. I tossed him a black corset that had a white fluffy ball and a pair of bunny ears. "What's this?" He asked. "My present. Go put it on. I'm waiting." I replied as I returned to my spot in bed. Moments later the bathroom door opens to Jeremy dressed as a playboy bunny(like the picture). "Wow. Haha...it looks better on you than it did on me. Hold still. I wanna take a picture." I snapped a couple. "This is ridiculous. Why am I wearing this?" He complained. "Because it's my birthday. Now be a good bunny and go get mama another drink." I said, handing him a small silver tray with the empty glasses I had before. "*sigh* Yes, ma'am." I heard him muttering under his breath as he left. A couple of minutes later, he comes back with a beer glass of the drink. "Ma'am, your drink." He announced. "Thank you. Now come to bed. I wanna cuddle." I said. His face lit up as he jumped into the bed. I crawled into his lap. Gave him a few kisses along his jawline. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you more. Happy Birthday, baby."

Happy Rennesday!! I know this one is short. Anyway, could you imagine Jeremy in a playboy bunny outfit?!?! I would pay TOP money to see that. He would be sexy as hell. OMG!! Please vote, comment, and all that good stuff. I would be really happy if you could give me some feed back, so I can improve. Thanks y'all.