Captured

Knock knock knock "Hey guys. Fury needs to see us. He said it's urgent." Steve said through the metal door. "Come on, guys. We need to go." "Alright, alright. Dani(short for Danielle), get up." Clint said; rolling over onto my side. "Ugh.... What time is it?" I asked; looking at the clock that showed 4:37 AM. I rolled out of bed and slipped on one of Clint's hoodies. I followed him to the heart of the Avenger's Tower. Steve, Natasha, Bucky, Clint and I were the only ones there. Bruce and Tony went to Seoul for a science thing and Thor had to return to Asgard with Loki. Fury's face was plastered up on the big screen; looking tired as the rest of us. "I'll make this quick." He started. "We have a Hydra base camp in Russia. My intel says they have documents on all of Shield's weapons and agents, including you guys. If they get their hands on those weapons, we're talking about World War 3 here." "Hydra won't be giving those documents up so easily." Steve said. "Now, that they know we have them. This is going to be bigger headache for us." Nat added. "They're probably hiding where they kept me." Bucky commented on. "Which means we can't just swoop in there and get them." Clint spoke. "I'll give you details on the Quinjet. You got 15 minutes." Fury spoke before the screen went black. Everyone with the exception of me rushed back to their rooms to get ready. 'I hate this.' I thought to myself as I entered the kitchen for some coffee. I sipped my coffee as I watched the dark New York streets starting to bustling to life. A rustling came from behind me, but I didn't bother to look. "I'll back soon. I promise. Don't worry." Clint whispered in my ear as his arms wrapped around my waist. I couldn't find anything to say to him. "Dani, look at me." He spun me around. "I'll be okay. Nothing bad is going to happen to me. I'll come home soon, ok?" "Please, be careful. You know how I get when you leave for a long time." I said back. "Yes, I know. I won't be gone long." I gave him a tight hug. "Barton, it's time to go." Steve said. "Dani." "Cap. Please watch him." I said. "We'll make sure he doesn't do anything stupid." Nat added. "I love you." Clint said. "I love you, too." I said back, giving him a quick peck. I watched them get into the Quinjet and take off. Since I was already up, I decided to work out and then go home. I couldn't stand being alone in this massive building by myself, especially since it attracts everybody.

*About a month later*
I lay awake in my bed that I share with Clint. It felt so empty without him as did the rest of the place. I've stopped hearing word about the mission a week ago. Fury would tell me how things were or sometimes, if I'm lucky enough, I'll talk to Clint. Now every time I try to call Fury, they always give me an excuse. He either be in a meeting or to busy to answer the phone. Placing the phone down, I rolled over in bed. That was the tenth time this week that I called Shield. No one picked up. 'Whatever. I'll try to call them again in the morning.' I thought to myself as I drifted to sleep. In the middle of the night, my phone went off, vibrating loudly. "Mmm...hello?" I answered. "Danielle, sorry for waking you up like this, but we need you at headquarters right away. It's urgent." Coulson said; sounding a little worried. "Uh...yea. Is everything okay?" I said; putting sweatpants and a hoodie on before leaving the apartment. Shield's headquarters is out in the middle of nowhere and about a 45 minute drive there. The sun was raising as I pulled up. Agents in training were doing their morning workout. As I got out of the car, Coulson walked up in his usual black suit. "Thanks for coming. Would you like a cup of coffee or some tea ?" He asked as we walked in the building. The air was chilly and smelled of bleach. We made our way to Fury's office. Steve and Nat were talking to him. They looked pretty beat up. Bruises on their cheeks and foreheads. Their was a mess. They stopped talking when I walked in. Nat bit her bottom lip while looking on the ground. Steve gulped while Fury's eye were fixed on me. "You guys good? Where's Clint and Bucky ?" I asked. My throat dried up as my eyes began to water. "Danielle, Hydra captured Clint and Bucky." Fury said bluntly. "What?" "Hydra has gotten their hands on some kind of weapon that brainwash assassins. Nat was lucky enough to break free." Steve said. "Again? Do we need to start putting on helmets or something ? But Clint and Bucky are ok, right?" I asked. "Yes. They are still alive." "Where ? Let's go get them." I said, standing up. "You can't go anywhere. You're not an official agent." Fury said. "Ugh...then what do you want me to do?" "Hide. While we there, I heard some of the guys talking about you. Saying you have some information that they want." Nat said. I shook my head. "Whether you do or not, you're going into hiding. We'll have Natasha and Steve keep an eye on you until we find Clint and Bucky." Fury said, dismissing us. "I thought you said you were gonna watch him ?!" I yelled. "We were, but we were ambushed. They came out of nowhere in the middle of the night." Steve answered. "We'll find them." Nat said. "You better. Cause if you don't, I will personally do it." I spat.