You're a real Jem pt 6

"Jem, why is she here?" "Dougie, we got a real problem." "I don't care. Get her outta here." "No. Listen. Her sista is trying to kill us." Jem said in the kitchen. He told me to go wait on the couch. His friend came home early the next morning and wasn't too happy to see me. "What?" Dougie asked. "They got into a fight earlier and I guess her sista dropped the bomb her new 'plan' and wants us dead." Jem explained. "Does Fergy know?" "No and let's keep it that way." "Jem, we gotta tell him." "Ya do it then. I need to take Krissy somewhere." "We'll talk later." My ears perked  when I heard my name. "Babe, come on." He said, taking me by the hand. We got into the truck and drove into town. "Where are we going?" I asked quietly. He smiled at me. "It's a surprise, babe. Ya gonna fucking love it." He began to kiss my hand as he drove on. Feeling his lips against my skin made everything seem much more calmer and gave my nerves a break. We soon pulled up to a jewelry shop. "I'll be right back." He said before going into the store. A minute later, he came out with a wide grin. "Ya good?" I asked. "Hell yea, mama. Ya wanna go to the park or something?" He asked. "Since when ya like going to the park?" He shrugged and continued to drive. We went to the park where we meet up a couple of times. It was overcast and cool. There weren't many people out, just us and a jogger. Our hands intertwined as always, but something cool surprised me. 'Did he always have that ring on? Maybe he did and I never noticed. It's nice piece of ice though.' I thought. "You know, it's my birthday tomorrow." Jem said, breaking the silence. "Really? How old ya turning?" "28." "Ya doing anything special with ya friends?" "No, but I want ya to treat me like a king tomorrow. Whatever I want, I get." "Maybe." "And part as my birthday present, I wanna give you this." He said, pulling out a similar ring from his pocket. It fit perfectly. "I love it! Thank you, Jem." "So, it official." He said, leaning in for a kiss.
💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍
I've been staying with Jem over at his place for a couple of days. My phone was blowing up all the time. It got so bad to the point where Jem broke it and got me a new one with a different number. On the days where I'm by myself, I lay around the house; doing nothing. So, as a thank you for hiding me, I surprised them. Most of the house has been cleaned and the food was almost done. I even made a little Jameson cake for Jem. I hope he likes it. I looked down at my hand, at the ring mostly. Still can't believe it. I wonder what the girls will say. Probably nothing good. "*sigh*" I heard the truck door slam and the jingle of keys at the front door. "Babe, I'm home. How was ya first day as Mrs. Coughlin?" Jem said as he entered the kitchen. "Hey, babe. How was work?" "The fucking same. Smells good. Whatchu cooking?" He said as his arms wrapped around my waist. "I just made some dinner and a special cake." "Yea. I'm hungry, but not for the food. How long have ya had my shirt on?" He asked. I looked down at his Irish boxing shirt that stopped half way down my ass. "Most of the day." "Mmm." He went to the fridge and pulled out a barley used Jameson bottle and a can of whipped cream. "What are going to use that on?" I asked innocently. "YOU. Come along, darling." He ordered. I followed him to the bedroom. He locked the door behind me. I sat on the bed, watching him take his shirt off. Next, he forced me on my back and tied my hand to a post. Then, he grabbed another shirt from the closet and returned to the bed. My other hand was soon tied up. Jem sat back to admire his work; licking his lips. Next, he undid his pants. "So kid, ya ready for my birthday present?" I nodded. "Ya look so sexy in my shirt. I don't know if I should let you kept it on or rip it off ya. Fuck, let's do both." He said, winking at me. He then climbed in between my legs and leaned over for a kiss. "...shit..." He whispered as he began to lightly rub the outside of my thong. "...uhh..." My hips bucked as I tried to close my legs. Jem shook his head. The friction on my thong started to grow too much. I began to whimper and squirm around. "Behave." His hot breath hit my face. I felt a cold hand slide up my shirt to my chest. Two icy fingers squeezed my nipple. His mouth caught onto mine. Our tongues fought, I was winning until he squeezed me harder, which caused me to gasp. "Gotcha, babe. I wanna play a game with ya." He said, getting off the bed. He grabbed the bottle of Jameson and took a long swig, but then soon replaced it back on the stand. He crawled back in his original position, between my legs. His hands wrapped around the collar of the shirt and began to tear it a part. The tear exposed my chest, soon past my belly button and then to its end. Now, I lay with only my thong on and a ripped shirt. "I liked that shirt." I said softly. "I can get a new one." Jem said as his eyes looked over me. My body started to twang involuntary. Between my legs throbbed. Jem laid his head on my stomach; looking up at me. I saw a twinkle of mischief in his eyes. We stayed like that for a minute or so. "Alright, babe. Ya ready?" He asked, getting up. "Please..." I begged in a whisper tone. "Not yet. it's my birthday and I wanna take my time." He then got the bottle and took another swig from it. He wiped of his mouth with his hand as he knelled on the side of the bed. Taking the bottle, he started a trickle at my neck and slowly down to my kitty. He poured half the bottle on me down there. The brown liquid made my skin crawl with little bumps. My kitty throbbed even more to a point where I shut my legs. "Aha...what was that for?" I asked. He didn't answer. He just looked on; drinking. He put the bottle back and grabbed the whipped cream. Shaking the can and popping the top off, my nipples grew harder. The shock of the coldness ripped through my body. He sprayed two little white mounds on me. Next, he sprayed some along side the Jameson that has pooled on my stomach. Weirdly enough, it felt good. The nozzle of the can lightly touch my entrance. "Jem...please..." I begged as more mounted on my kitty. "Come on, babe. You'll love it." He said, giving me a slow and long lick. My back arched involuntary as I tugged on the shirts. Having both my legs over his shoulders, his head was nestled between them. "Aha..." His warm tongue dug deeper inside, lapping up my juices. A few fingers found their way inside. My body started growing ridged and tightening on its own. Within a matter of seconds, I felt my legs get soaked by my own juices. All the muscles relaxed as I was grateful for being on the bed.  Jem gave this devilish look as he licked up the rest of the cream. His warm tongue slowly dragged it's way up to my chest. Carefully, the whipped cream disappeared, showing my rock solid nipple. Once it was bare, Jem began pinching it and sucking on it, like a baby. The warmth of his tongue felt heavenly against my chilled skin. "Aahhh..." I moaned. The heat returned to between my legs. Jem repeated the same action for on my second one.
I was half cleaned off when Jem rolled out of bed. "That ain't the reaction I wanted from ya, babe. We'll have to work on that." Jem said as he untied me. I tossed the rest of the shirt off to the side before grabbing the Jameson. I watched Jem take his pants off. No underwear. He then sat on the edge of the bed. "Bring yar lucky ass over. Imma turn those green leaves fuckin'  red." He said. I looked at him as I took another swig. "I ain't gonna tell ya again. Get over here." I gave him my middle finger. He sighed before reaching for my ankles and sliding me to him. The sheets burned my skin a little. Then he forced me on his lap. His cock throbbed underneath me as both my wrist were held. "That's right, babe. Fight back like a bad girl." He whispered mere inches to my face. I struggled in his lap. His arm snaked around my waist, forcing me on my stomach. An arm held me down while the other began to rub my ass. He squeezed it and smacked it. "Ooh...Jem." I moaned. I felt myself getting wet again. "Sshh, babe. Let daddy work." He said, smacking me again. After repeatedly slapping my ass, it felt numb. I knew it was red, so I didn't bother checking it. I slid down on the carpet, still between his legs. "Since it is my birthday, how about some head? I bet your mouth is fucking hot." Jem said, stroking himself a few times. I grabbed the base of his cock and squeezed it a little. Precum was already oozing from the tip. I gave it a few tugs before letting my tongue do its thing. Jem's breath was hitched and unconstant. His hand was entangled with my hair as he tried to fuck my mouth. "Shit...babe...your mouth is so fucking hot. Damn." He moaned. My head bobbed up and down in rhythmic motion. The tip hit the back of my throat, making me gag a little. "Shit...." He moaned as he felt himself twitch and throb. Just as he was about to pull out, his phone goes off. "Fucking shit! Hello?" He answers. "Yea, Dougie. She ain't fucking leaving till we figure this shit out. Yea. We'll be there." He tossed the phone to the side and got up. "Go take a shower. We'll be leaving when you're done." Jem said as he started to get dressed.