You're a real Jem pt 7

We got into the truck and headed for the florist shop. The time was going on 8. Only a couple of other cars were on the dark road. When we pulled up to the store, the lights were on, but no one was in there. "Are they here?" I asked as we cross the street.  "Should be." A little bell went off when we walked through the door. Rushing through the back door was Fergy and in his hand a .45. Without a second thought, I whipped mine out and had the barrel aimed straight for his head. "Ya got a lotta nerve bring that bitch here." He gruffed. I kept my eyes trained on him as Jem stepped between us. "Stop, Fergy. She trying to help us. And unless you want your old sorry ass shot, shut the hell up." Jem said. His eyes glinted as he put the gun down.
"Babe." He turned to me. I slipped mine back in my jacket. "Sorry. I'm nervous." I whispered as Jem took my hands. "Fergy, we got a fucking problem. The girls, Krissy's sisters, are trying to kill us." Jem said. "Just call off the heist." "Ya know I can't do that..." The door bell chimed again and Dougie strides in. "Ya got five minutes to explain what's going on or I'll kill ya right here." Feeling a little hurt and offended, I swallowed back the tears. "I told ya everythang I know. When we do the heist, she and the girls are going to kill ya and take the money. She said she wanted to leave Charlestown." I explained softly. "Nah. I don't believe ya. Who da fuck tries to help somebody with a bank robbing and not want in on it? I think ya just trying to scare us." Dougie says. "I ain't lying to ya. It's the truth." I could feel the hot tears sting my face. "Jem, I fucking told ya she ain't good. Get her fucking ass outta here." I dashed out the door and kept running in the dark. I heard Jem call my name, but I didn't stop.
I knew they would be home at this time and since I didn't wanna go back, I had no choice. I lightly wrapped on the door. It took a minute before it opened. "Damn. Ya look like shit." Cleo said. "Hi, Cleo." "Hey. Gucci's in the back with Mike. Ya can go to your room and wait." She said. I walked in, said hi to everyone one else, and went to my room. When the door shut, the damn broke. I laid in bed and the last thing I remember was wishing I never left the south.
😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢
"Jem, I told ya she ain't good. Get her fucking ass outta here." Dougie said. Before I could say anything, Krissy was already out the door. "Krissy! Krissy, come back!!" I yelled after as she disappears in the dark. "Both of ya must got some fucking steal balls on ya. She had intel and wanted to help us out and that's how ya fucking treat her. I don't blame her for wanting to leave this place. Shit, I would too. Hell. I'm getting the fuck outta here after I go get my wife." I ran the same way Krissy ran, but only stopped around the corner. Knowing her, she's probably at the park. I checked there. No one was in sight. "Damn." I went back to the shop for my truck, thinking she was back at my place. When I pulled up, her bike was still in the driveway and forgot the keys were inside. "Fucking shit!" I yelled, slamming the steering wheel. I pulled out my phone to call her. It rang a few times and then went to voicemail. I could only think of one last place she could be,  but her sista would be pissed. I pull the truck up in their driveway. It was going on midnight, but I didn't care. "Da hell do you want?" Cleo, I think, answered after I knocked. "Is Krissy here? I need to talk to her." I said. "Why should I let you in after you held her prisoner for days?" She asked. "Cause that's my wife. Please? I just need to talk to her." "Fine. Her sista is talking to her, but ya got five minutes." She said, letting me in.
♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣
"I just want to say I'm sorry. I guess I got distracted by the amount of money we'll get, that I forget who I was hurting. Do you forgive me?" Gucci asked. I nodded my head. My face was still wet. "Why are you crying?" "I'll tell you later." I said. "Alright." She got up and left. The room was silent before the door was kicked open. Before who I could see who it was, I was engulfed with a tight hug. I thought it was my sisa, but noticed the leather. "Jem? Wait, get off me." I said, pushing him off. "Babe, are ya ok ?! Dougie's a dick and he didn't mean those things." Jem said between kisses. "Wait, stop. Wait a minute. Jem, we need to talk." "About what? I'm gonna kick Dougie's fucking ass when we get home and then maybe we can finish with my birthday present." "Listen, please. If that's how your friends act and talk about me, then I don't think we can be together." I whispered, not looking at him. "Babe...what...what are ya saying?" Jem's voice shook. "Ya know what I'm saying. Just...don't make this harder than it has to be." I slid the ring off and handed it to him. Then I stood up, went to the door and watched him leave. Tears already down his face. "Bye, Jem."