Captured pt 2

Just to let you know, I don't know a thing about the Russian language and I want to apologize in advance if I someway offend you. If you don't like what I wrote, you can messege me and I'll see what I can do. The henchmen, I guess 😕, are talking in Russian, as well as Clint and Bucky. Fyi.

*A cold brick building in the frozen tundra*
"Damn, we're so close to burning Shield. We're just missing one piece." The leader said. "That woman has the plans we need, but I don't know where she is hiding." He felt a presence behind him. Standing there emotionless, Clint and Bucky. Both had their weapons in their hands. Bucky had on his mouth piece. "Sir, the prisoner told us what he knew." Clint spoke sternly. "Great. Great. I have new missions for you both. I want you to sneak into Shield and find any more information on them." Bucky turned on his heels and left. "Sir." "I have something entirely different for you. Who is this woman?" He said, showing a picture of me. "I know her, sir." "Good. Bring her here alive. Go form a team." "I'll get her myself."

"You know how to shoot these, right?" Nat asked me. "Sure do. Your boy taught me." I replied, loading a couple guns. "Just be careful. We don't want you to get hurt." Steve said. "Don't worry. I got it." "Romanoff. It's time to go." "We'll come back for you. Fury needs us at headquarters. Remember don't open the doors for anyone, got it?" "I know what to do. You better hurry before you get in trouble with Fury." "Alright." I watched the Quinjet take off in the dusk sky. I was now the only one in my apartment. The air was still. Birds called out in the late sky signaling night time.
After dinner, I stretched out on the couch, reading. A loud thump caused me to stop and listen. Nothing. I returned to my book which was interrupted by another loud thump. I closed the book, put it aside, and listened. Still nothing. Suddenly, I felt something whizz by ear. An arrow stuck from the wall behind me. It looked familiar. "What the hell?"
It was purple and black with a silver tip. Another one flew by me, only landing a few inches away from my face. This one had a blinking red light. Without a second thought, I ran upstairs and closed the door behind me. I jumped in the closet only leaving the door cracked. An earth shattering explosion went off, shaking everything. I jumped as my phone vibrated in my pocket. Nat's name showed up. "Help me."I whispered. "Stay hidden. We're on our way." She quickly said. I soon heard the wood sqeak as heavy footsteps came up to the door. I saw Clint enter the room with his bow ready. He looked around the room and disappeared from my sight. My hand felt something cool and hard in the back of the closet. It was  a baseball bat. With all the courage I could mustered up, I slipped out of the closet. Clint was in the bathroom. I raised the bat up and swung it hard, knocking his bow out of his hands. "I've been looking for you, my dear." He smiled creepily at me. "You can put that bat down and come with me or you can fight it. How about that." "How about you can kiss my ass." I said as I swung the bat at his side. He gave a low grunt. I swung the bat again, but missed. He snatched the bat away and shoved me to the ground. I scooted back as I looked up at him. I saw a glint of silver glistening in his hand. He charged at me, slashing the air. The end of the blade sliced my side. "Aha..." I felt the warm blood soak my shirt. He came charging again. I dodged it and knocked it out his hand. The knife bounced onto the floor. One of his legs hit the back of my knee, causing me to go down again. He crashed on top as I felt a blow to my jaw. "Aha..." I quickly flipped us over, trying to pin him down. My hand came in contact with his face several times before the finale blow, knocking him out. As slid off of him, I heard more footsteps come rushing in and I prepared myself for another fight. I look up to see Nat and Steve. "Dani, are you ok?" Nat asked. "Oh yea. I'm good." I replied. "You are not good. You're hurt." "Did you fight him off yourself ?" Steve asked, looking Clint. I nodded.
Later on,  Shield's medics rolled Clint in on a stretcher. "Where are they taking him ?" "To run some tests. That's where Bucky is right now. Come on. Let's get you cleaned up." Nat said, leading the way.
"So, you didn't use any of the guns ?" She asked for the third time. "I didn't have time to. Ow!!" The nurses finished the last stitching on my side and handed me a couple of powerful asprines. I popped them in and washed them down with some water. "Now, remember try not to use that hand so much. I'm still surprised you didn't break it." A nurse said. "Thank you." I said, picking the lint off my bandaged hand.
Clint's eyes fluttered open to a grey ceiling. He was laying on a bed in one the spare resting rooms. "Ugh...what happened? " "Oh. You're awake. Hey, Clint." "Banner...what happened? Where am I? " "I just got here, but apparently you and  Bucky were brainwashed again." Bruce explained, shifting the newspaper he was reading. "Again...what did I do?" Clint asked. Bruce shifted uncomfortably in his seat. "Banner, what did I do?" Clint asked again more sternly. He sat up in the bed and noticed he was wearing a white blouse of some sort. "You attacked Dani." 'What?! Oh my God! Is she ok?! Where is she?!" "She's ok. Last I heard she was with Nat." Clint rushed out of the room and down the hall.
"No. I'm just saying if you were to..." I spoke just as Nat stopped in her tracks. "What?" She pointed to Clint, who just turned the corner. "Clint!!" I yelled. His face lit up as he ran over to me. I was engulfed by a hug and him stroking my hair. "Oh my God!!! I'm so sorry, Dani. I mean it. I didn't know what I was doing, I swear. Oh God, did I hurt you?" He cried between his words. "I'll leave you two." Nat said. I pulled Clint away. His eyes were red and watery with tears running down his face. "I'm fine now. Come on. I'll tell you what happened." I took him by my good hand and led him to an empty spare room. I told him everything. From the part where I stopped hearing about him to what just happened. Through most of it, Clint cried and I had to let him hold me, so he could feel a little better. "You must hate me right now." He whispered. "Nah, but if it happens again, I will shoot you." "I love you." "Love you too."