Touchdown

It was Sunday evening meaning another football game. The Falcons verses the 49ers. My hometown against Renner's . To be honest with you, I don't really care about the Falcons and I only like the 49ers cause I like the color gold. Jeremy always gives me a hard time about that. He was currently in the living room; watching the game. The Falcons were kicking San Francisco's ass tonight. "Aww, come on!! That was totally a fumble!" Jeremy yelled at the tv. I shifted in my chair in the kitchen and continued reading my book. "Go go go!! Damn, Atlanta." "I heard that." I said. "Sorry, baby." He said, going back to the game. I heard the commercials start up and footprints. I felt a fuzzy chin in the crook of my neck. "Mm...what you reading, baby?" He whispered. "A murder mystery novel. It's really good. You should read it next." "Remember what happened the last time I read one of those. I couldn't sleep by myself for half a month. No way." He stated, grabbing a drink from the fridge. "Okay, baby. I'm going upstairs to finish reading. Enjoy the game." "Not if your team wins. I'll be up there when the game is over." He gave me a quick peck. I took my book upstairs and finished it. 

Early the next morning, I got up to fix breakfast. I turned the coffee pot on and made some eggs while the coffee was brewing. I was washing my coffee cup out when I felt something poke my thigh and a hot breath hitting my neck. "Good morning, baby." "Morning. How did you sleep?" I asked. "It was good until I woke up. As you can feel, I need some help with this. Morning wood is a bitch." "Wish I could help, but you're pressed for time. You gotta be at the theater in an hour and half." "I can't go to work like this! Someone will see it." "Then you better tuck it in and hope no one sees you. Maybe tonight we can fix that." "Jesus, woman! You're trying to kill me." "If I wanted to kill you then you'd already be dead. By the way, how was the game last night? Did you win?" "No. We lost. I'm upset about that. I don't think I can get over that. Atlanta won by 65-40." "It's just a game. If it's that bad, then we can have a rematch in the bedroom when you get back." I said sexily. He returned with a smirk. "Really now? Who's team are you gonna be on tonight?" "I'll let you decide, but for now you need to get your behind in that shower if you want to make it on time." "Will you join me?" I shook my head. "Damn, you're always a tease." He said, going back to the room. I was finishing up my coffee when he came downstairs.

"How do I look? Okay? You think it's too much?" He asked me

"How do I look? Okay? You think it's too much?" He asked me. "No no. You look fine. You really sexy, by the way." I replied. "Good. Since you're going to leave me suffering, I'm gonna leave you hot and bothered." He smirked. "I can't wait. You better get going. Everybody's waiting for you." I said, walking him to the front door. "I'm leaving. I'll see you when I get back and then we can have our rematch, baby." "Absolutely. Bye, baby." I closed the door behind him. I went upstairs to get ready for the day. I had nothing plan for the day, so I decided to go out into town to pick up a few things. 

Once I got home, it was going on 8. I quickly jumped into the shower and washed really good. Then I put on a special shirt along with a new pair of panties. I went downstairs and poured two glasses of red wine. I brought them over to the living room and got comfy on the couch. My phone vibrated with a text from Jeremy.