Highschool

The second week of high school and I'm already annoyed by these people. Especially Britney and her little circle of hoes. Knowing my luck, I knew I'd have classes with her. Even my theater class, she's all over the guys including this one really cute guy. Ain't gonna lie, he is cute. Most of the girls like him, but I don't think he takes us that seriously. "Yea, so anyway, Jermey and I are, like together. He told me last night. He's super cute." Britney said, chewing her gum and twirling her head like in the movies. "Damn. Will she ever shut up?" I heard my friend, Fawn whisper. "Not unless there's a dick in it and even then she won't shut up." I whispered back. Fawn covered her mouth to keep from laughing. The bell rang and everyone got up to leave. "Alright, I'll see you later." She said. "Ok. Bye." I said back as I slowly made my way down to the theater. I mentally prepared myself for today's b.s. story from Britney. I put my bag down and waited for my other friend, Ashley, to come. I took out my notebook and jotted down a few things when all the girls start to get antsy. I look up to see that Jeremy had walked into the room and Britney was already over him, talking loudly so everyone can hear her. "Someone needs to put a dick in her." I heard Ashley say. "That's the same thing I said." We had a few minutes before class started, but went straight to work when the teacher came in. "Good news, boys and girls. We'll be starting a new this week, Haunted. It's about a young man who meets a girl, but it turns out she's a serial killer and it's real good. I brought the movie, so we'll watch it today and by the end of the week we'll  have auditions." The teacher said. The movie lasted for the entire class time. I really enjoyed it. I could see myself playing the one victim that escaped. Luckily, theater was the last class of the day. The finale bell rang, I grabbed my stuff and went home.
*End of the week*
I decided to audition for the victim since I thought she was pretty cool. My audition was easy, considering I didn't have to say anything and I laid on the floor a lot. "That was good." Ashley told me as we watched Jeremy take his place on stage. He auditioned for the same part as me, but kept breaking character. Once was for Britney and two more cause he kept laughing. For the rest of class, we watched everyone take their turns. Britney obviously picked the girl and practical begged the teacher to give the guy part to Jeremy due to a kissing scene in the story. "Alright, guys. I'll post the results on Monday morning." The teacher said as the bell rang and for the whole weekend I completely forgot about it.