Do you know what today is?

I woke up to an empty spot in bed where my husband should be. 'Not today.' I thought as I rolled over. I got up and headed to the bathroom to wash and brush my teeth. When I came out of the bathroom, I noticed a small red box with a gold ribbon tied around it on my nightstand. I picked up, which was surprisingly light and shook it. Didn't hear anything move around. After untying the ribbon and opening the box, I was a little surprised to see a note, like ripped from the page corner and then frantically scribbled on. I smiled at the sweet gesture left for me. "We'll see, sir." I put the note back in the box and headed for the kitchen for breakfast. When I entered, I was greeted by a large bouquet of flowers with another note. I blushed harder when I read it, thinking about his reaction to my gifts. He would flip out for sure. I just know it. I put the flowers on the table, to brighten up the room.
⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳
The front door was unlocked later that evening followed by the wood on wood clicks of his shoes. My heart sky rocketed when I looked up and saw him standing in the door way. His suit was a little ruffed up with his dress shirt halfway untuck and the tie was a little loose. His eyes were dark. "Hey." I whispered at him. "How did your day go?" I stood up from the bed. He didn't say anything as he made his way over to me. I was suddenly engulfed in a hug. His jacket was cool and I could smell the faint scent of mint coming from him. "Did you get my notes?" He whispered in a deep, low voice. I nodded. "Did you my gifts?" He simply smiled. "I ought to repay you for that kind gift." He took off his jacket and shoes and then his shirt. "Let's  take a bath." He asked, sticking his hand out for me. I took it and he lead me to the master bathroom. "Stay." He demanded as he started the water. Making it stop at the top, he turned to me. "Strip." And I did just that. He took my hand and helped me ease into the hot water. Steam curled up from the surface. "How is it?" "It feels good. Are you going to join me, sir?" He undid his pants, casting them off to the side. "Lean forward." Within seconds, my back is pressed up against his chest. Both of his legs have mine pinned down, widely open. "We haven't done this in a while, have we?" He whispered in my hair." "No, sir." I replied, feeling a smirk. He grabbed a washcloth from the side as well as the soap. "I'm going to wash you now, okay?" I simply nodded as felt the lathered cloth against my back. Shivers flew down my spine as he made his way up front. "Please, sir..." I moaned as his rough finger gently squeezed my nipple. I could feel them getting hard just from that little contact he did. "Please what?" He whispered, biting my earlobe. "I have to finish washing you, dirty girl. I want you to be clean for bed. Now, open your legs a little wider. Daddy needs to get between your legs." He said as his other hand disappeared under the water and opened my legs a bit more. I moaned softly as two long fingers slipped inside of me. Slowly, he pumped in and out. Repeatedly. Suddenly, he curled his fingers, making my body go stiff. "Mmmhh...aha...sir...please..." I moaned. My hands gripped his arms for support which I didn't really need. His fingers pumped faster. I threw my head back as I hit my climax. Thank goodness I had something to lean up against. "Good girl. Let's get out before we turn into prunes." He said, getting up and getting out. He then held a hand out for me which I took. "We're not finished, baby. Stand near the bed." It was cool in our bedroom. I could feel my nipples getting hard again. I waited for him at the foot of the bed while Jeremy got something from the closet. He made his way in front of me, holding a silk tie. His lips met mine as I could feel his hands tie mine behind my back. "Trying not to get loose. I don't want to chase you naked." He mumbled. I nodded my head. "On your knees." As he forced me down. I was now eye level with his crotch. His dick was already hard from that little bath. He placed a hand on the back of my head and the other at the base of his dick. Giving it a few strokes before, he let the tip brush up against my lips. "Mmhmm..." he shuddered as he pushed just a little in my mouth. Precum had already oozed from the tip. It was a little salty. My tongue slowly rolled over every vein possible. "Shit...your mouth is...fucking...perfect..." I heard him pant out. I never realized how wet I became until I tried shifting over. Between my legs throbbed for his attention. "Sir, please relieve me. It's starting to hurt." I say softly. "Just because you asked like a good, little girl, I will let you go." The tight knot around my wrists were soon let go. They left a red imprint. "Bend over on the bed." He commanded. I lay stretched out across the bed, on my stomach with my hands in front of me. Next, I could feel Jeremy hovering over me. His hands squeezed my thighs and ass. Very carefully, he placed one hand on my waist while the other helped guided himself in me. "Sss...aha..." I moaned. "Relax. Don't tighten up." He was still for a little bit, so I could get used to his size. As slowly and carefully as he could, he started rocking. I moved my hips along with his. My hands were gripping the sheets tightly as my muscles tensed then relaxed. I felt his entire body press up against mine. "Aww, fuck!! Damn, your ass is tight..." He panted in my ear. All I could do was nod my head. My body began to in voluntarily push back against his as my heart beat picked up. I felt myself twitch a few times before a warm puddle leaked on the sheets. I was weak, but I still moved on with Jeremy. He twitched inside me before another load of warm liquid spilled out onto the sheets. Both covered in sweat and too tired to move, we stayed like that for a while. "I love you. Happy Anniversary, baby." He whispered. "Happy Anniversary to you, too."