Black Gamble

"You guys can't keep doing this! I have the chief of police on my ass for that stunt you pulled out there!!" Fuller yelled. "We saved that hostage." Gamble said back. "Every cop in this department knows we did the right thing." Street added on. "Sometimes doing the right thing isn't doing the right thing." Fuller explained. "What the hell does that mean?" "Pull that stunt again and I'll kick you out. Not just SWAT; off the force, got it?" "This is bull." Gamble said to Street. "What?!" Fuller called out. "I said you're full of it!" "You got a big mouth and quick on the trigger. You're both getting put in the cage. Now, get out of here." Fuller said.

*Locker Room*

"How many time do I have to cover your ass every time we go out?" Street asked, leaning against the counter sink. "That's what partners do, Jimmy. You know that." Gamble replied, standing up from the wooden bench. "I don't know if I can keep doing this, Brain." "I always knew you never had the guts for this." "Why don't you just get out of here?!" Street asked. "Oh no. I'm not going any where." There was a moment of silence. Both men staring at each other. "Fine." Street said, removing his badge. He walking past Gamble and dropped it at his feet. "You know where to send my stuff." Street said, before walking out the door.
🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫

"Michelle, way to go on that drug bust this morning. That's the fifth one this month. You keep this up every junkie will be behind bars." The Chicago Chief of police said to me. "Thank you, sir. I try." I replied. "I know and your dad would be proud as am I. That's why I want to ask you something important. How would you like to be on the  L.A. SWAT?" "Me? I don't know. SWAT's pretty tough." I replied. "I think you're perfect for the job and I can't think of anyone else. I put in a good word." "...ok. I'll do it." "I'm glad. I paid for your ticket already. Here's your new file. It has everything you need to get started." The chief said. "Thank you, sir. I'll miss you and everybody." "We'll  miss you, too." I grabbed  my file and walked out the office to my own office. "Where you going?" Someone asked behind me. I dreadfully turned around to face him. "I'm leaving." I replied. "Yea? Where to?" "A place without you, Chris." "First, you break my heart and then you leave. Some girlfriend." Chris said. "YOU were the one who I caught cheating. What am I supposed to do, Chris. Huh? Keep pretending everything's is all good with us? Hell nah. I'm getting the fuck away from you." "Can I have one last kiss then?" He asked nonchalantly. "You can kiss my ass." I said, turning to walk away. I get all of my things and head home to pack.
🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫
"Gamble, Fuller wants you in his office now. What did you do this time?" TJ ask. "Shut up." Gamble replied, getting up from his chair. When he arrived at Fuller's office the door was closed. "Come in." An answer came after he knocked. Fuller sat at his desk with his crew around him, but there was another person in there as well. A new 'pretty'  face. "Yes?" Gamble said, with his hands behind his back.
"Since you drove your last partner away with your cockiness and trigger happy self, I have brought you a new partner. Fresh from Chicago, meet Michelle Black. Michelle, this is your new partner, Brian Gamble. Michelle is the top of her department back in Chicago. Excellent scores. I begged her to come over here and help us because God knows we can need every help we can get." Fuller said. "So, it's come down to this. Busting doors down with Janet Jackson? Since when did they make bullet proof bras? Will you be complaining to me about everything?" Gamble said to me. "Gamble..." "Hold on, sir. Let him finish." I said, getting angry. "You heard me." "What they need to do is start making bullet proof condoms small enough for your dick. I got a perfect score on my first sniper test. I can hit that tiny target between your legs without any problems, so don't fuck with me." I told him, not backing down. "Whatever. I don't need this." Gamble said, leaving the office. "I'm sorry about that." Fuller said. "No. No. You're good. The first day and I already have someone who hates me." I said.