Remy

It was 9:45 on a Friday night and the bar was almost empty except for me and some dude that had passed out a while ago. I guess he's a regular because the bartender didn't even bother to move him. I took another sip of brandy. "So glad the week is over." I said to myself as I tried to forget the event that happened earlier today.
*5 hours later*
"You need to get out my house. I ain't doing this anymore." I told ex. "Why you always nagging me ?" "Get out. Get your shit and get out. You got 5 minutes or I'm dragging your sorry ass outta here." I said. He didn't budge, so I went upstairs to my drawer. I began to pull out his clothes and dumping them in the front yard for everyone to see. "What the hell you doing?! Stop!!" He said. "All your stuff is outside. Go get it." I followed him to the door and locked it behind him. Thank goodness he left the other key inside. While I watched him pick up his stuff, I called the lock smith and had the lock changed on the door. Afterwards, I made plans to meet up with some of my friends, but they couldn't make it, so here I am. Alone. In a shady bar. I don't mind though. It's a little relaxing for me. Lost in my thoughts, I didn't notice a man in dark suit stand next to me. "Remy Martin, please." The man ordered in a deep voice. I watched the bartender pour the same drink I had into another small glass. The guy brought up to his lips then turned to me. 'Oh boy. Here we go again.'  I thought. "What is a girl like you doing here by herself?" He asked using the old saying. "The same as you, I suppose." I answered. "Well in that case, I'm Jeremy." "Yasmine." "Pretty name." He complimented. He then looked around the room before dropping his voice. "I noticed you don't have a ring on your finger and you're not here with anyone else." "How do you know I'm not?" "Come on, mama. I know a single lady when I see one." He replied. "I'm staying at the hotel across the street. I'd love it if you came by. The nights get so lonely." He added on with puppy dog eyes that made me smile. He slipped out a key card from inside jacket pocket. He finished his drink, gave me a sly wink before walking out of here. I picked the key card and looked over it. It had the room #347 on it. I took my time finishing up my drink. I paid for it, hoped off the stool, fixed myself up a little, and then exiting the bar into the cool night sky. The hotel across the street lit up like a Christmas tree. A grin appeared on my face as I crossed the street.