Cowboy

A dusty town in the middle of nowhere. Just a speck on the map. No one would think twice about this place, let alone live here. The air was dry and humid. Tumble weeds blew across the way as the wind kicked up more dirt. This place has nothing, but a bunch of asshole men drinking. The sheriff never does anything, but drink with them. At least that's what I've seen so far since I got here. Every night before I perform, I would sneak a peek out into the drunk crowd and see him sitting in the same spot with a beer in one hand. He always wore a black hat and shirt along with those stripped pants. Who the hell wears that? Doesn't make any sense, especially since it's hot out. Does he have someone put eyeliner on him or does he do it himself? It's better than mine and I've been performing for years. And he always has that mean look on his face, like somebody peed in his drink. "5 minutes till you go on, Sweetheart." Some guy said, back stage. As the time got closer for me to perform, they crowd started getting antsy. Yelling and calling my name, Sweetheart. The curtains close and I get in center stage. My silk black cape drops over my shoulder even though it does very little to cover what I have on under it. The curtains soon open and I drop my cape. The guys went nuts seeing me in this:

I let it set in for a moment while the music stats up from a small piano off the stage

I let it set in for a moment while the music stats up from a small piano off the stage. I hit my first, making the audience melt by my voice. The little dancing I do in my heel have become easier on me. After doing this routine over so many times, it felt a bit weird at the end. The guys cheered me on. My eyes raked through the crowd, looking at the somewhat familiar faces. I took one last bow before leaving. After me, were a couple other girls in a group, but the guys weren't impressed by them. After their performance, a guy from the crowd shouted out: "Bring back Sweetheart!!" More of the guys cheered on. I never do encore. If you missed this show, wait till the next time. I quickly grabbed my cape from the ground,tied it back on me, and left for my hotel room. As I was walking backstage, something slipped around my waist and pulled me into a darkened corner. "Hey!" I called out. "Sshh or they'll hear us." A deep, low voice said, almost causing me to shiver in the heat. "Who are you?" "After all the times you've stared at me, you don't know?" He asked. I shook my head in the ill-lighted space. "You're about to find out." With that, he threw me over his shoulder and walked past everyone. Even some of the guys were smiling, waving, and calling at us. "Hey! Put me down!!" I yelled. No one did anything, but stopped and looked at us. "Please, put me down!!" But he didn't listen. He carried me all the way down to the sheriff's office. Inside was only one cell and a place to get some work done. The air was extra dry and dusty. An older man in a dingy white jumpsuit sat on the bench watching in the cell. A couple of his deputies came up from the back. He put me down and slapped a pair of handcuffs on me. "Hold her." He said, giving me to one of his deputies. The sheriff then unlocked the cell door. "You're free to go, but if I catch you again, you're dead." He said to the older man in which he scurried away. "Now," He said to me. "Your fine little ass isn't getting out of there unless you beg for me to take you on the desk and it has to be real. Got it, Sweetheart?"

"Why do I have to be in there? I haven't done anything wrong!" "I'm the sheriff

"Why do I have to be in there? I haven't done anything wrong!" "I'm the sheriff. I can do whatever I want." He said before grabbing my cheeks and kissing me. Then he pushed me back and slammed the door. "You can't do this!" I yelled at him. "Unless you want me in there, I would be quiet, Sweetheart." He replied, taking his seat at the desk. He put his feet up on top and lowered his hat just to cover his eyes. A little while later, he fell asleep. "It's not even noon yet and he's out already." I whispered to myself as I scratched my head. My fingers lightly touched something hard. Pulling out a bobby pin from hair, I would be free from the cuffs in no time. They landed on the wood floor with a dull thud. "Damn." I said, shaking the door a little. The bobby pin wasn't going to work on the lock on the door and the keys were hooked to the sheriff's pants. I rattled the cage loud enough to get someone's attention, however it was the wrong someone. "I see you got out of those handcuffs, Sweetheart." "Just lemme out, please?!" "Not until you beg." "I'm begging now!! What else do you want?" He got up from desk, unlocked the door, and pulled me out. The hand cuffs returned on my wrist as I was dropped on top of the desk. The sheriff got in between my legs. His dark eyes were so intense, that I had to look away. "I want you. All of you. I've seen the way you look at me. It's not nice, but damn it turns me on." He whispered. "But you like that?" "Yea. Whenever I see you on stage, I have to force myself to keep from going up there. Do you have any idea what I wanna do to you?" I shook my head again. "Let me show you." His lips returned to mine, this time more gentle. I didn't fight it back this. His tongue slipped into my mouth. "Mmmm..." "I heard that, Sweetheart. If I let you go, will you run off?" I shook my head again as he unlocked the handcuffs. They dropped to the floor. Next, his mouth came on to mine again as his hands began to roam over me. "Ride me." He demanded, unbuckled his belt and unzipping his fly. He then sat back at the desk. I reached under my corset and pulled down my panties. I quickly stepped out of them and over to him. Sliding down on to him, I bit my lip. His length filled me and then some. "Shit. You're so tight. You're  the tightest one I've had." He grunted in my ear as hips started to buck. "You're too big for me too." I moaned. I could feel myself throbbing before my wetness soaked his pants. "I'm sorry. I don't last very long." I said. "Suck me." He said again as I got off of him on to my knees. I stroked a few times before I licked his wet tip. I did that a few more times. "Don't tease me." He grunted. I stuck his thick length in my mouth. He was, in fact, too big that I gagged a little. I knew he wasn't  going to last very long either as he twitched. He pulled out of my mouth and aimed at my chest. His hot stickiness burned a little on my skin. "Aww. That felt good. I think we might do this again in the near future. Do you perform every night?" He asked, putting himself away. "Just about, Cowboy."