Neighbors

Max and Ross still work with the guys

Today is the day I leave this place to be closer to my best friend Ross. I live in New York where Ross and I meet. I am one year older then him. So now I'm 21. I have saved enough money to move to Washington. I also want to escape the bad memories. See my dad left me and my mom when I was born. To pay for the stuff needed my mom was always working. I pretty much raised myself. And I was over at Ross's house a lot. And I mean aa lot. His parents are like my parents. Well New York is not the safest place to live. I got out of the hospital a little bit ago. Since I spent a lot of my money on moving Ross's parents helped paid. I was lucky to live but my mother wasn't. It was a murder. That kind of thing happens but it is still sad. I want to leave all this behind. Ross knew I was moving but I didn't want to trouble him to come and get me so I will grab a cab to come and get me from the airport.

Time skip to when you get there and to your house.

I am now walking up to my new house. It is beautiful. The moving truck should be here tomorrow. I had them leave early so they would get here almost at the same time as me. I looked in my house. A kitchen, living room, and a bathroom on the first floor. And two bedrooms and two bathrooms on the second. Oh I should call Ross.

Y=you R=Ross

Y: Hey Ross guess who is in Washington.

R: Oh is it me?

Y: Funny.

R: But really I'm happy you are here. How are you doing with your mom and all?

Y: I'm good. Do you think you could not tell your friends about that?

R: Of course. So when can I see your house.?

Y: Not tomorrow but the day after would be good. By then I should have things a little set up.

R: Okay that is perfect

Y: so I'm going to go to bed. I'm not used to the time difference yet. Bye

R: bye sleep well

Y:Thanks Ross

After that I got dressed in the things I brought with me then went to sleep.

Time skip to the morning.

It is like 6:30. I only woke up this early cause of the three hour time difference. Well might as well get ready. By the time I had changed it was 7:00. I never have breakfast so I was covered. I had nothing else to do so I just sat down and watched some of Ross's videos. I had only got through one when I heard a knock on my door.

" Coming" I yelled as I shut off my phone and ran to the door.

" Miss l/n we have your stuff. Were would you like us to put it?" one of the guys asked.

" Oh you can just put it in the living room. It is the first room on the right. And if you can can you put the mattress by the stairs please?" I answered.

" Okay so living room and stairs. Got it." he answered as we walked back to the truck to unload it.

Time skip to when the truck is just leaving.

Well now time to start unpacking. I had only gotten to unpack the kitchen utensils when I saw another moving van. New neighbors. I should go say hi. I put the last of the spoons away. And then walked out of my house and down to their house.

" Hello and good morning" I said walking over to them.

" Good morning. Are you one of our new neighbors?" a brown haired man asked.

" Yes I am. I actually just moved today also." I said.

" Oh really. Well that is fun." he said.