Sorry

Hey so I'm sorry if this is not moving as fast as my other books. Or any book. Just wanted to say sorry if your not happy with it.

Your POV

Everyone else was asleep. I was just laying awake on the floor. We decided to give Krista the couch and everyone else was on the floor. I don't knows what time it is. Probably early in the morning, maybe I should go see Max. See if he is okay. I sat up and looked at everyone else. I was one the floor closest to Krista and next to me was Leah with Em on the end. I stood up and walked to the door, careful not to step on anyone. I grabbed my keys from my coat, and walked out the door. I locked it and walked over to the guys house. I didn't want a coat. The cold air reminded me of home. I miss New York, but not the memories.

When I got to the house I used the key that Ross gave me. After I was in the house I took a deep breath. What am I doing here?

I walked over to the kitchen table and saw someone sitting down. It was Max.

" Hey Max" I said.

He jumped a little " My god y/n do t do that! How did you even get in here?"

" Ross gave me a key. I thought you knew" I said sitting next to him.

" Oh okay. You just scared me that's all" he said.

" So how are you doing? I mean Krista seemed upset" I asked him.

He smiled " Um I think I definitely over reacted. But when she wakes up I want to apologize"

" That's good. I'll send you a text when she wakes up" I said standing up. .

" You'd do that?" he said looking up at me.

" Course. See you in a bit" I said walking to the door. I walked out and back to my house. When I opened the door Krista was awake and sitting at the table.

" Morning" I said sitting down next to her.

" Morning. Where were you?" she asked. We were whispering so we didn't wake them up.

" I went to see if Max was okay. That reminds me I have to text him. Tell him you're awake, he wants to come over and apologize"I said grabbing my phone.

" Wait! Um can you wait. I want to talk to you about something" she said.

I put my phone face down on the table and said " What is it. Even though you don't know me all that well you can trust me"

" I know. Um so my college, they offered to send me to another collage, a better one. But the only thing is, is that it's out of state. And at first I wasn't going to do it but now, now I think I might. And it is a really good opportunity. I would be majoring in language and I could be closer to becoming a journalist" she said.

I didn't know what to say. It's really not my place to say what she should or should not do. I don't want to be the cause of anyone getting hurt " Um I think you should do what ever you want. If you really really want to do this, then I think you should. How long would you be gone?"

" Four years" she answered.

" Um okay. And what about Max?" I asked.

" He's made it clear that I'm good at making mistakes. This is one thing that I don't want to make a mistake on. I don't want to stay here and miss an opportunity for him when he could just break my heart and leave me. Then I would have missed an amazing opportunity" she said.

I smiled " Okay. It sounds like you are really passionate about taking this collage thing. I think you should if it's what you really want"

She smiled back " Okay. So I want to tell him. Can we go to his house?"

" We?" I asked.

" Oh yeah uh can you come with me?" she asked.

I smiled big and stood up " Let's go"

She smiled and followed me to the door. She grabbed her coat and we headed to Max's house.

" You don't want a coat?" she asked.

" No. It reminds me of home." I said.

" You're from New York right?" she asked.

" Right." I said.

" Do you miss it there at all?" she asked.

I nodded my head " Yeah. I miss the place not the memories"

" May I ask what memories?" she asked.

" Sure. Um my dad left when I was little. My mom had to take more than one job to pay for everything. I was kidnapped." I laughed " Like in every Fanfiction you read"

She smiled at my remark " I'm so sorry. That sounds awful"

" It was. But I lived" I said.

" True. Is your mom okay?" she asked.

I paused for a second. She doesn't know. No one other then Ross and his parents know. I continued walking, I only paused for a second " Um she uh, she was killed" I said. My eyes started to water.

She stopped and grabbed my arm. I looked at her and she hugged me " Y/n I'm so so sorry. That is sad."

I took a deep breath " It's uh it's okay" I said.

She let go of me and looked at me. I smiled and wiped my eyes " Let's keep walking shall we?"

She gave a soft smile " Let's"

We got to the house two minutes later. " I left the door unlocked. Do you want me to wait out here?" I asked.

" No. Um can you come in with me?" she asked.

" Of course" I said.

And so we walked in to the house. I don't know what she is planning to do, all I know is that I'll be there. For both of them.

Sorry for the bad chapter and any spelling and grammar errors but it's an update have a good day/night