Helping part 2

Time skip to when everyone is going home. Your POV

" Okay go get Max. I'll go get Ross. I am going to give you a 2 minute head start. Okay. Do you know what to say. And is it ready?" I asked.

" Yes. And I'm sad that you don't trust me enough." Cory said.

" I trust you I just want things to go well" I said.

" But-" he started.

" Go before he leaves" I said.

" Okay okay" he said walking away.

" Now to start the timer. Two minutes" I said.

After two minutes was up I walked over to Ross's office. " Hey Ross" I said.

" Hey. You need a ride?" he asked.

" No. But I want you to trust me" I said.

" Okay" he said.

" So I want you to let me walk you around the office. And to make me feel better I'll put one end of a handcuff on you and the other on me. You need to stay very very quit. And your eyes need to be closed. Okay?" I asked.

" Um it's an odd request but I'll do it." he said.

" Great. And not a word out of you until I say. K?" I asked.

" Okay. And don't let me hit any walls" he said.

" Okay now close your eyes" I said.

He closed his eyes and held out his arm. I put one end on his arm and pretended to put the other on my arm.

" Now remember no talking" I said.

He nodded his head yes and I started walking. I led him to the server room and saw the open door. I saw Max standing there holding something. I took the opportunity and walked up behind him. I'm so lucky he didn't hear me. I unhooked the other end of the handcuff and put it on his arm.

He dropped the thing he was holding. It fell. It was a light. It luckily didn't break. Ross heard the sound and opened his eyes.

" Oh Max. You're lucky it didn't break" I said.

" What the hell. Y/n what is this" he said he held up his had that was attached to Ross.

" Yes I would like to know too" Ross said holding up his hand also so it wasn't just hanging there.

" My attempt to make things better between you two. Now I gotta go" I said stepping out of the room. Cory was standing there ready to lock The door. After he locked it I said " Now you two are in there till you guys make nice."

I heard some arguing then a banging on the door and Ross said " Come on and just let us out."

" Not until you guys make nice." I said.

" But I don't think we need to" Ross said.

" Is that what you think Max?" I asked.

When I heard no reply from Max I smiled and said " That's what I thought."

" Well he doesn't deserve it" he said.

" Yes he does. When you were mad at me do you remember why you were mad in the first place? Because of something you thought I said about him. Now if you believed him over some one you knew for a lot of your life then that means you really like him as a friend. So don't tell me you don't want to." I said.

" But-" he started.

" We are not letting you out till you guys are friends. And we are going to sit right here so you guys can't lie and say that you are when you aren't." I said interrupting him.