100

You guys are amazing. 100 followers. That's amazing. I honestly thought that no one would ever read anything I wrote. Like all my life I have told myself that I am bad at writing and I don't like it. I still think I'm bad but I love it. So much and the fact that people want to read, vote, and follow me and my stories. Well that is amazing. My dads family I feel like I have to compete to get noticed. Everyone of my cousins on that side can do unique things and I love them, don't get me wrong, but I hate feeling like I have to compete. But this is one thing that I can feel good about and feel like that is one thing I have over them. Too bad I can't share it with my family but it works for me. So thank you. I know you will find more emotional stories then this but this means so much to me. Thank you for making me feel special. And you all are. Don't you dare let anyone tell you other wise. If they do have them message me and I will talk to them. I know I'm not that important but I'm someone who wants to help. And I know you don't know me. But if I can help please let me. You are all my friends and I want to look after my friends. I will do anything I can to help you. If you ever want to talk with me. I'm here. Don't worry. Have a good day/night.