Josh's nephew

Your POV

"So was he nice?" I asked as we were walking back.

"Seems" Ross answered.

I smiled and shoved him a little as we walked "Come on you just don't want to admit it"

"Maybe I do maybe I don't." he said shoving me back.

"Come on. He is not my boyfriend. You can say he is nice" I said.

" Okay. He is pretty cool" he said laughing.

I laughed " Ya know you are going to make that little boy really happy"

"I hope so" he said.

Time Skip To When The Little Boy Comes

We were standing outside of Josh's door. I knocked on the door.

"Hey" Josh said.

"Hi. Ready?" he asked.

"Ready." Ross said.

"Great, you don't mind waiting outside?" Josh asked.

"Hey, we are from New York. It gets cold there. I can wait here, you guys go get the boy." Ross said.

"Bye Ross" I said walking into the house.

"Hey guys" Josh called out.

"Yeah?" someone said. It was a guy. It must be Josh's brother.

"I have someone I want you to meet" he said.

"Okay, let me call everyone. Danny,Marcus come here please" the guy called through the house.

"Yeah. Oh hi, my name is Danielle but call me Danny. This is my husband Henry and our son Marcus." a lady said shacking my hand, a very pretty lady.

"Hi" I said to them all. I shook Henry's hand.

"Hi" Marcus said waving.

"Hello, so I brought my brother with me I hope that is okay. I had him wait outside till I got to know you guys." I said.

"Oh that's fine. But we should move into the living room were there is more room." Danny said.

"Okay you guys go in and I'll get him. Uh Danny could I talk to you?" I asked.

"Sure." she said.

"So what did you want to say?" she asked when everyone was in the living room.

"So my brother is YourPalRoss. Do you know who that is?" I asked whispering so he wouldn't hear.

"I do, that is only Marcus's favorite YouTuber." she said.

" I know, so do you think you could have him look the other way so it will be a surprise?" I asked.

"Oh definitely. I'll tell you when we are ready" she said.

"Yay" I said.