MithRoss

Time skip to next day

I walked into the offices and was happy to see that I get to Film a nerf war. I'm just happy I get to film. I'm not to happy with the idea of being shot at. Cory and I are lucky. Don't need to be shot at, no need to eat or drink anything that could make us throw up, and no need to hurt myself with Legos or a shocking devise. Now that I think about it poor everyone else that does have to do those things.

" Hey y/n can I interrupt you staring at a black screen" Max asked.

" Make it worth my time" I said laughing and looking up at him.

" So. I'm guessing we are friends now right?" he asked crouching so he was more my level.

" I'd say. I mean if you are done hating me that is" I said.

" Okay I'm sorry for what I did" he said.

" It's okay. Don't worry all is forgiven" I said.

" Great. Then would you like to go to lunch with me. You know so we can actually talk and get to know each other" he asked.

" I would love to. Where do you want to go?" I asked.

" You can pick. My treat." he said.

I smiled talking to him like a five year old " Max. I just got here. From New York. I don't know any of the places to eat"

" Right. Right sorry. Um okay I'll pick a place. See you soon" he said. When he stood up he almost fell over.

I laughed " You okay?"

" I can't sit like that." he said.

" That's why you be like me and bring a chair." I said doing a circle with my chair.

" I came over to you" he said.

" Yes but I was smart enough to not offer you Cory's chair" I said pointing to Cory's desk. Our desks were not that far apart so the chair was only a few feet from us.

" I didn't see that. I feel stupid" he said.

" It's okay. You aren't always this stupid. You are normally more stupid" I said.

" Hey! Am not" he said.

" Ross!" I yelled.

" Yes? What's wrong?" he asked running over.

" Oh I'm fine. Just a question. How stupid is Max?" I asked.

" This is not fair" Max said.

" I would say stupid. I mean he let me move in so that right there is a big hint" Ross said.

" Unbelievable" Max said.

" There you go. See. Stupid" I said.

" You guys are mean. You know that. Mean" Max said.

" Oh we just teasing. We love you" I said grabbing my phone and pretending to drop it. " Opps" I said picking it up and pressing the record button under my desk so they could see. I hope my plan works.

" We do?" Ross asked.

" Yes we do" I said.

" Okay. Yes Max we do love you" Ross said.

" #MithRoss forever!!!" I said jumping up and running to Adam.

" Y/n stop" Ross yelled from behind me.

" MithRoss forever" I yelled and kept running.

" Adam help me" I yelled running into his office and locking the door.

" Y/n what is going on" Adam asked as Ross and Max looked into the window.

" Just listen to this." I said playing the recording. " MithRoss for life" I said after it was done.

" Oh my gosh. This is amazing. We need to call Jess" he said.

" No we don't need to call Jess" Max said on the other side of the window.

" Who's Jess?" I asked.

" Her YouTube is Aphmau. She is a huge shipper of MithRoss." Adam said taking out his phone.

" No we do not need to call Jess" Max said again.

" Well if Max wants to so bad I guess we do need to call Jess" I said.

" No we don't" Ross said.

" Already ringing" Adam said.

" Hey Adam" a girl said. She was on speaker.

" Hey Jess. So the new employee y/n has something to have you listen to." Adam said.

" Hey so I heard you are a shipper of MithRoss." I said into the phone.

" Oh my gosh yasss" she said.

" Well right now we have Max and ross locked out of Adam's office. Now I have a recording, and keep in mind it is the real guys, that you might want to her." I said.

" Let meh hear it" she said.

" Okay" I said and played her the recording.

" Ahhhhhhh!! This. Is. Amazing!!!!" she screamed.

" And I didn't have to force then to say it. Even better." I said.

" This is awesome. I'm going to call Max. I'll call you back" she said.

" Bye Jess" Adam said.

" Bye" I said.

She hung up the phone. I looked at Max. He looked back at me and said " Why did you do that?" Then his phone rang.

" Hello" he asked. I walked over to the door and went out the door to stand next to him.

I heard a scream from the other end. Max held the phone away form his ear.

" Jeez women" he said.

" Put her on speaker phone" I asked.

" Jess I'm putting you on speaker so y/n and Ross can hear you" he said. Then he put it on speaker.

" Y/n you are amazing." she said.

I laughed.

" Don't you think you are taking it a little far?" Ross asked.

" No. Are you crazy! This is ground breaking. You need to post this" she said.

" NO!" Max yelled.

" Ahhhh. But Max. Just on Twitter" she said.

" NO. We can't do that. The peoples would go nuts" he said.

" But it would be worth it" she said.

" You've already done it haven't you" Ross asked.

" How'd you know?" she asked.

" My twitter is blowing up" he said.

She screamed again. I laughed realizing what I have done.

" What you laughing at?" Max asked.

" What I have done. It is amazing," I said.

" Guys we need to get ready to film" Em said.

" Hey Jess we need to go. Bye" Ross said.

" Bye. It was nice talking to you" I said.

" Y/n it was awesome. You have done things no one has ever done before. Bye" she said

Max hung up. " What have you done?" he asked.

" Oh just destroy your twitter." I said.

" Can not believe I am taking you to lunch" he said walking away.

" Better believe it" I said.

He laughed and kept walking.

So guys. I want to hear all about your costumes, what you did, Everything. I want to know about you Halloween.