Lunch

Time skip to after the nerf war

" Adam you suck. Every team you have been on has lost." I said.

" Rude. You know that? You are very rude." he said laughing.

I laughed " You know I'm just kidding"

" I know. So I heard that you and Max are going on a lunch date." Adam said.

" It's not a date and you know that. It is an apology lunch" I said.

" I know I know. Have fun. It is your lunch break right." he said.

" Right. I will. Thank you Adam" I said walking away to meet Max.

When I got to his station I asked " you ready Max?"

" Just let me finish editing this video" he said not looking away from the screen.

" Okay. I'll just sit and watch you work" I said staring at him.

After about five minutes he said " Know what? Let's just go now. I don't like you staring at me."

" Yay. Let's go." I said.

He laughed and we started to walk to the car.

" So why did you move here ?" I asked as we got in.

" What?" he asked getting in the driver seat.

" You're from Louisiana right? So why you move here?" I asked.

" Oh. Well I moved here to take the job Adam offered me. Why did you move here?" he asked starting the car.

" I moved here to be closer to Ross. And to escape all the bad memorys" I said.

" What bad memories?" he asked.

" Not now." I said looking out the window.

" Okay. Well do you have any other friends back in New York?" he asked.

" Her name is Penny. But I call her Penno." I said laughing at the nickname I gave her.

" Penno?" he asked laughing.

" Yep. She is so much fun. I met her after my friend Riley left New York" I answered.

" Oh is she ever going to visit you here?" he asked.

" I hope so. I miss her already" I said

" I know. Even though I have been here a while and I still miss my friends from Louisiana" he answered.

" I mean you never will stop missing friends" I said.

" Yeah. Okay so we are here. So we can talk more in the place okay?" he said pulling into a parking spot.

" Okay." I said. Once he stopped the car we got out and walked over to the place. After we got seated he said.

" Look y/n I'm so sorry for what I did to you."

" I already said it was okay." I said.

" Yeah but-" he started.

" What can I get you to drink?" The waitress asked.

" Get what ever you want. I'll have a Mountain Dew." he said.

" Is that the soda Ross loves?" I asked.

" Yeah It is" he answered.

" Oh okay. Um may I have a lemonade please?" I said.

" Of course" Max said.

" I'll be right back with those." the lady said.

" Back to what I was saying. The way I acted was so immature of me. And I apologize. If Cheese found out. Oh she would be so disappointed in me." he said shaking his head.

" Cheese?" I asked.

" Oh that is my girlfriends nickname." he said.

" Oh so like Max and Cheese" I said.

He laughed " Yeah."

After that we just talked. He is a pretty nice guy. I never thought differently but now I get to know him even better. I mean I was a little sad to hear he has a girlfriend. I don't know why. I mean we just meet. But still.

Max's POV

I feel so bad for what I did to her. She is a really nice girl. Maybe I should have waited to accuse her of trying to take Ross from me. That was so stupid. And I feel bad. At least she forgave me. That's good.

Okay so I know it was short but I am mad at what someone said so I didn't feel like writing a lot but I wanted to do something. I might go back and fix mistakes. I have been doing that. Bye