Movie night

Max's POV

" Hey Max." Ross said coming down the stairs to meet me by the door.

" You ready to go?" I asked.

" Yes I am but first I need to go and get y/n from her house. She doesn't know where Adam's house is so I offered to drive her." he said walking out and over to her house. I followed him so they wont be alone.

" Okay why didn't you just send her the address?" I asked.

" Cause she just moved here and doesn't know the streets at all. I don't want her to get lost." he answered.

" I do" I whispered.

" What?" he asked as he knocked on the door.

" Nothing just said that I also hope she doesn't get lost" I said. I felt bad about lying but he would hate me.

" Well that's nice. Y/n it's me and Max" he said.

" Just give me a second. You can come in" we heard from behind the door.

" Okay" Ross said opening the door and walking in.

" What are you doing?" I asked.

" Just give me a second. I can't multitask." she said from somewhere.

" Okay" Ross said.

" So how long will this take" I asked.

" I'm coming. God you people are you impatience. I was hanging pictures up" she said coming down the stairs. She was wearing sweatpants and a red NYC shirt.

" How do I look" she asked standing at the bottom of the stairs and holding out her hands.

" You look good." Ross said.

" Thanks. I didn't feel like changing from what I wore when I was un packing." she said.

" Well that works" he said.

" Hey Max you okay. You haven't said anything?" she asked.

" Yeh I'm fine." I answered not caring to continue the conversation.

" Okay then. Um shall we go them?" she asked. You could hear the tone in her voice change just a little.

" Yeah let's go. I'm driving" Ross said.

" Shotgun" I said. I didn't want to sit next to her.

" I actually believe Tim is waiting in the car. Sorry Max." Ross said.

" That's okay" I said smiling. We walked out the door and y/n locked her door.

" So who is going to the movie thing with us?" she asked.

" So our friends Adam, Jin, Red, and Barney." Ross answered.

" Red, and Barney?" she asked.

" Oh their real names are Michael and John but we call them Red and Barney" Ross answered.

" Red is Michael and John is Barney right?" she asked.

" Yes" I said a little annoyed.

" Okay thank you" she said pretending not to notice.

I didn't answer just got in the car.

Your POV. You are in the car.

I wonder what I did? I mean I can see that Max is angry at me. I can't think of anything that I might of done. Maybe Ross said something about me. Not about my mom but maybe about my dad. Would he do that? No. At least I hope not. If he cares he wouldn't. And if he is as nice as Ross said then that shouldn't matter that made my dad left. Ross said I would like him. I remember when he told me he was moving. He was happy to take the job and be close to Max but sad to leave me. I ramble a lot. Even in my mind. But I mean the way he talked about Max was amazing. So I can't believe he would act this way. I wonder if Ross can see it. Maybe not.

" Y/n y/n y/n y/n" Tim said.

" What?" I asked. I was looking out the window and snapped my head up.

" I had been calling your name before but you didn't hear. We are almost there" Tim said laughing.

I laughed and said " Sorry I must have zoned out"

" It's okay. But we are here" Tim said.

" Yay!" I said getting out of the car as soon as it was parked.

" Let's go meet the guys." Ross said.

" Okay" I said walking to the door and knocking.

A man with brown hair and glasses opened the door. " Can I help you?" he asked.

" Yes I'm here with Ross, Tim, and Max." I said.

" Oh come in." he said stepping aside for me.

" Max, Tim, and Ross. Come on" I yelled to them.

" Comeing comeing." Ross said.

" Well that is what you get for earlier." I said waiting for the guys to get here to go into the house.

" Okay y/n this is Adam" Tim said pointing to the man that opened the door.

" Nice to meet you y/n I'm Adam" he said sticking out his hand.

" Hi" I said shaking his hand.

" Come in and meet the guys" Adam said.

We walked in and saw a couple people. " That is Jin, Barney, and Red." Adam said pointing to each one.

" Nice to meet you all" I said waving to them.

" You too" Jin said.

" So what are we doing?" I asked.

" Well we were going to watch a movie then do what ever" Adam said.

" Okay what movie?" I asked.

" We all saw this movie playing in theaters so we decided to watch the first one first see if it is any good. It is The Purge" Adam said.

" What type of movie is it?" I asked.

" Horror" Adam said.

" But you hate horror things Ross" I said to Ross.

" I do but you are here to help me" he said.

" True true." I said.

" Then lets watch" Adam said.

Max's POV

I hate scary things. Ross will be in the middle. Y/n on one side and me on the other. He is my best friend.

Why do you hate MithzanXreader  [dis-continued]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें