Dinner

After we got home I helped set the table. After everything was set Ross called Leah and told her that she could come over. Max did the same. Now that I think about it I'm going to be lonely. Great. Now I'm the only one without a date. I mean Ross has Leah, Tim has Em, and Max has Krista. I'm not going to invite Logan cause his family is over. At least I know everyone. Well everyone but Leah. I will have to spend time with her. I mean she is Ross's girlfriend. Who he forgot to mention by the way. I got up off the couch and hit him on the shoulder.

" And what was that for?" Ross asked.

" For not telling me bout yo girlfriend" I said. ( I did mean to spell it that way)

He sighed. Clearly annoyed " I already said sorry"

" Well you still suck" I said.

" Okay" he said laughing.

" When will she be here" I asked.

" I want to say about 5 to 10 minutes" he said.

" Okay. That should give me enough time to prepare" I said.

" Excuse me?" he asked.

" Oh. Don't worry bout it" I said.

" Uh huh. Well I'm going to check on Tim and Max" he said backing away.

" Okay" I said running off.

Time skip to when Leah gets here

" Someone's here" Max yelled.

" I got it" I screamed. I jumped off the couch. I ran to the door. I got there just before Max could open it.

" Don't you dare" I said. I jumped onto his back and held on.

" Jeez" he said as he steadied himself.

" Come in" I yelled.

" Right in my ear" he said. He held my legs and held me on his back like a proper piggy back ride.

" Um Max?" a girl asked. She was a very pretty girl with brown eyes and red hair. Just like Ross said. I'm guessing she is my height.

" Hi my name is y/n and this is my stead " I said patting Max's head.

She laughed.

" Oh hell no" Max said letting go of my legs.

" No. Leah halp me" I said holding onto his neck.

" Hold on y/n I'll save you" she said setting down her purse and grabbing my legs.

" Oh my" I said as she grabbed my legs and lifted them. She walked back a little so I was horizontal. Leah, Max, and I were laughing.

" So who's- What is going on?" Ross asked.

" Oh um well you see Leah here was helping me" I said turning my head, the best I could, so I could look at Ross. It was hard to talk while laughing and being pulled apart.

" And this is helping?" he asked laughing.

" No" Max said.