Jin

Time skip to a little later. Max's POV

I was editing when there was a knock at the door. I got up to get it but y/n yelled " I got it."

I went with her anyways. She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

She opened the door. There were police there. " How can I help?" she asked.

" Is Jin Evens here?" one of them said. ( I don't know what his last name is so its evens)

" Yes. Do you want me to show you to him?" she asked.

" Yes please" he said.

" Okay come with us" I said. I looked at y/n and she had a worried look on her face. Hey at least she didn't give me a look. I started leading them to Jin's office.

" He is right behind this door." she said.

" Thank you" he said as he opened the door.

" What the heck?" Jin said as they walked in.

" Jin Evens you are under arrest for suspicion of making child porn, possession of child porn, and traveling with intent to engage with a minor. " he said.

" What?" y/n said.

I saw y/n back into a corner. When she got to the corner she slid down and sat down on the ground. She put her head on her knees.

" Max y/n what the hell is going on?" Adam said as he walked over to us.

" Jin is being arrested." I said after y/n wouldn't say anything.

" For" he asked.

" Child porn" I answered.

" Oh my gosh. Really?" Adam asked.

" Yeah." I said.

" What's wrong with y/n?" he asked.

" Excuse us" the officer said.

" Sorry" I said as I moved from the door.

" Jin how could you?" Adam asked as they guided him out.

He didn't answer. By now everyone has gathered to watch what happened.

" Adam what's happening?" Ross asked.

" Jin is being arrested for child porn" he answered.

" Where's y/n?" he asked.

" In his office. Why?" I asked.

" No reason" he said as he walked towards Jin's office.

" But I thought you were mad at her" I said.

" I am" he answered.

" But why are you going to her then?" I asked.

" It's Y/n's and my secret" he answered.

" Okay?" I said.

YOUR POV

Really. He seemed so nice. Then again so did he.

" Hey y/n you okay?" someone asked interrupting me from my thoughts. I knew exactly who it was.

" Why would you care? I thought you were mad at me." I asked. Looking up.

" I am. But I can still worry." Ross said.

" Ross I don't want your worry unless we are friends again. And if not. Get out." I said.

He sighed. " Listen. I have missed you but after what you said. I shouldn't forgive you" he said.

" But I didn't say anything about Max. He said those things about himself. To make you hate me" I said.

" H he wouldn't" he said. He sounded a little unsure at first.

" Well he did" I said.

" I'm going to go deal with this on my own unless you are willing to not hate me. Good bye" I said standing up.

" Bye" he said. He sounded a little sad. Maybe I'm getting to him

Ross's POV

I do miss her. Very much. But what she said about Max. But she keeps saying she never said those things. But she would always lie about her family so she is a good liar. And Max he would never lie to me. I don't think.

" Hey Max." I said walking over to him.

" Hey Ross. Can you believe Jin would do something like this?" he said.

" No I can't. But I want to talk about something else." I said.

" Oh okay what do you want to talk about?" he asked.

" What y/n said about you" I said.

" Oh what about it?" he said.

" Did she say it or did you?" I asked.

" What?" he asked.

" Did you or her say those things?" I asked.

He waited a bit then said quietly " She did"

I thought about it for a bit. He wouldn't look me in the eyes very much. Only every once in a while. He had to think about before he said an answer. He was lying to me. Y/n was right. He was lying to me.

" Your lying" I said.

" What" he said.

" You are lying and y/n was right. How could I have not believed her." I said.

" What I'm not lying" he said.

" Then tell me who she was talking to when you heard her?" I asked.

" Um.. I think it was her mom and dad" he said.

I just stared at him. I can't believe he lied to me.

" What. What did I say?" he asked.

" You said her dad. She hasn't talked to her dad in 5 years." I said.

" Well she talked to him that night" he said.

He must be desperate. " She doesn't even have his number. Max. You can't talk me out of this. I know you are lying to me. Now leave me be so I can apologize to her." I said walking away.

" No wait" he said. I pretended to not hear him and just kept walking.

Hey guys sorry it's short but I wanted to write something before I go for the week. So How I do things is I go to my dads every Tuesday and every other weekend. I can't write on the Saturdays I'm with him. And maybe on Sunday depending on when I get back. So that is a little on my writing process. Bye. Happy days