Boringness

Your POV

" So you ready to go get your stuff?" I asked after we had finished the movie.

She nodded her head and got up. I sighed and got up too.

" So I need to go, I need to go to work" Em said grabbing her bag.

" Yeah me too. I hope you guys don't mind" Leah said.

" No of course not. I called my school and told them I'm at a doctors appointment and will be in later." Krista said.

Em nodded her head and hugged her " It'll be okay, I promise"

Krista hugged back " Thank you, means a lot"

" Of course I wish I could do more" Em said.

Krista gave her best smile " It's all good, I have y/n"

Em smiled at me " Yeah you do. That's good"

I smiled at Em and waved as she left. I turned to face Leah.

She smiled and said " Y/n it was amazing to meet you. I'll have to talk to Ross about keeping things from us"

I smiled and said " Yeah we'll have to talk to him."

She smiled and turned to look at Krista " I'm so sorry this happened to you, I I wish I could do more"

Again Krista smiled " It's all good. I'll live"

Leah rubbed her arm " Okay I'll talk to you later"

Krista nodded her head and Leah smiled one more time before leaving.

Once the door closed she took a deep breath and I gave her a sad smile.

" Ready?" I asked.

She nodded her head and walked to the door. I watched her with sad eyes.

She turned around " Coming?"

I smiled " Course"

She smiled and held the door for me. I walked beside her in silence. It seemed like we were doing a lot of walking to their house, not that I mind.

" So what do you think he'll do when I leave?" She asked.

I thought for a second " Probably cry, wish he wasn't a jerk, and eat comfort food"

She laughed " Sounds like what I'll be doing"

" I think you'll be fine. You get an amazing opportunity, then an amazing job. Short and simple" I said.

She smiled " Thank you for what you are doing, it means a lot"

" It's my pleasure. When my mom died I wished Ross could've come back to New York for a bit. Would've been nice, but then I just decided to come here" I said.

" Well at least he cares. It's good you have someone" she said.

" Yeah" I said.

" So how was New York?" She asked. I think she wanted me to talk so she could think about something else, that's what I wanted.

" Oh it was nice. The city was nice, but some people were creeps. My life itself was okay, but the best part was that Ross, Ben, and his parents liked me enough that they became like a second family. Lovely people if you ever meet them." I said.

She smiled " If you hadn't meet Ross would you have moved here?"

" No. I would've stayed in New York as a camerawomen to pay off debts. See his family payed for my hospital bill so I could keep the money I had saved to move here. They also are gonna pay for the funeral, which reminds me that I need to buy a ticket to New York" I said.

" I'm so sorry. Did they say when it would be?" she asked.

" Um they said towards the end of the month. So in the next few days or so" I said.

She nodded her head " At least you get to go home"

" Yeah, it'll be nice to get away" I said.

" Yeah. I bet" she said.

We were at the house in the next few seconds. She took a deep breath before opening the door. When we looked in we saw boxes on the table. At least Max put boxes out.

" Ready to begin?" She asked.

" Yeah and after words we should raid the freezer and see if they have any ice cream. Sound good?" I said picking up a box and handing it to her.

She smiled and laughed a little " Sounds great"

So sorry for the bad boring chapter, no need to say it wasn't. I wrote this at me dads so it needed to be fast. Also I'm just setting it up for something later so bare with me.