☆Chapter 2☆

Wednesday Morning

♡Serenity♡

I woke up kind of early today. I smelled my favorite breakfast downstairs. I brushed my teeth, took a shower, and part my hair, to wear it down.

I put on my Grey shirt, denim jeans, and a blue/white plaid shirt and tied it around my waist.

I ran downstairs for food until I realized it was one fucking pancake. "What the fuck!" I semi-yelled.

I noticed this man sitting at the table flirting with my mom. My mom looked at me, then the man did the same.

"Serenity this is my first love from high school! He just asked for my heart." She smiled.

"Hello, nice to meet you my name is Sebastian!" He smiled. I shook his hand. "Good morning, nice to meet you to! My name is Serenity." I replied.

"Mom how you gone save me 1 blueberry pancake?" I complain. She rolled her eyes.

I swear she need to chill before I embarrass her by having a tantrum. I went upstairs and took a selfie. (In the mm)

I grab my binder, a plastic plate with the pancake on it; also added syrup and left. I hate carrying bookbags. I saw Kodie standing on the corner of the sidewalk.

"Kodie?" I yelled. She looked at me. "Its Don!! Why the fuck you yelling for?" She has a bitchy attitude, I swear she just made me mad.

"Why the fuck you yelling at me?" I yelled questioning her. She just don't know who I am.

"Look, I didn't have a good sleep last night." Her face softened just a little bit.

"Why not?" I asked concerned.

"My mom came home with her friend. Her friend came in my room feeling on me." She looked pissed.

"Okay what happened after that?" I asked. "I told her that you're my girl and that you'd beat her ass." I almost slapped her.

"I'm sorry for what happened but don't put me in this!" I explained.

She looked so scared as she looked down the sidewalk. "Thats her! Please kiss me so she can leave me alone!" Kodie grabbed me and semi-yelled.

"No! Who do you think I am?" I asked her. She grabbed my face and leaned forward to my lips.

Our lips met. I didnt even hesitate, our lips moved in sync. She did it so passionate.

We stop kissing after like 30 seconds. I looked in her eyes, I was about to kiss her again until the lady came up to us.

"Who is this Kodie?" The lady asked while pointing to me.

"This i-is-" I cut her off. "I'm her girlfriend! Don't feel on her again please." I smiled at the end.

Kodie looked at me in shocked. I decided to make the lady mad by being petty. I kissed Kodie, then add my tongue in the process.

Our lips moved in sync. I never thought I would kiss a girl.

"Aye, bitch!" The lady yelled. She pulled my hair and starting punching my stomach. I was about to puke up my breakfast. I couldn't move for nothing, so I punched her in her eye and nose. She hit me right in the head and that's when I passed out.

♢Kodie♢

Well, the kiss me and Reni had was special. But out of no where the lady came for her.

"Aye bitch!" She yelled. She pulled her hair and started punching her stomach. Looks like Serenity was sick. I tried pulling her off her. But Serenity punched her in her nose and eye. That's when my mom friend punch Serenity in the head. That's when Serenity head went down. I ran to catch her head before she gets in a coma. I caught it just in time. Serenity was knock out! I softy placed Serenity head down, and went to the lady.

"Hold up hoe!" I yelled. I knocked her ass out in three hits.

'Now how I'm suppose to explain this shit?'

I picked Serenity up and took her to my house. She looked so pale, I was scared she was probably in a coma. I couldn't think of positive things. "Reni please wake up!" I said while shaking her.

I heard a ring tone and it wasn't mine so it had to be hers. I went in her pocket and it was her mom. I sent it to Voicemail.

"Damn I don't know what to do!" I kicked my wall.

¤¤

What would happen to Serenity?

Is Kodie going to make it out of this situation?