☆Chapter 15☆

Kodie

I hate that I had to let Serenity go but, she kissed Leah! I really want to punch Leah but it wouldn't fix nothing.

I left the yoga studio. I started thinking. This motherfucking girl make me happy until, she did this. I don't know if we are getting back together. Well not yet.

"My motherfucking girl is gone!" I felt so hurt. I put my phone on the aux cord. I was in my feelings. I was listening to The Matrimony by Wale.

I can't believe I fell for her. Even though I love her with everything in me. My heart goes out to her. I started singing.

If there's a question of my heart, you've got it
It don't belong to anyone but you
If there's a question of my love, you've got it
Baby, don't worry, I've got plans for you
Baby, I've been making plans, oh love
Baby, I've been making plans for you

My phone starting ringing, I saw that it was Leah. I didn't answer. She kept calling me back to back. I answer the 4th time.

Phone Call:

Me: What? *I said with anger*

L: I need you to be at the hospital asap! *she yelled*

Me: For what?

L: Serenity!

Me: I'm not trying to sound cold hearted but, if she cut herself..OH FUCKING WELL! (I felt really bad for saying that!)

L: Stop with your bullshit! She stop breathing out of nowhere.

Me: Okay! What I'm supposed to do?

L: Be here for her! Please show up.

Me: I'll see..bye.

I hung up the phone. Damn, it shouldn't be this way. I decided to go to the hospital. I stayed outside, in the car.

I saw Leah rushing in the hospital with the ambulance. I don't want to see Leah.

8 hours later

It was 8:31 pm. I was hungry but, I didn't feel like eating. Leah was calling me. What the fuck she want?

"What?" I ask her. "I see you didn't come! You're a fake ass bitch! Serenity is here hurting, and you don't want to show up." She yells.

"Girl I don't want to see her like that! Especially not while you're there!" I explained. "Oouch! Lay can you help me find the ring?" I heard Serenity ask.

"Alright Serenity. Kodie you need to be here!" She hung up in my face. Serenity lost the ring!

What she don't know is that I'm outside the hospital. I called my mom.

"Mom?" I asked. "Yes baby?" She ask considered. "I need advice on something." I know she will know.

"There's this girl I got engaged to. She messed it up by kissing my was bff. Now she's sick like, she can't breathe. I'm outside the hospital. The girl she kissed is in there but, I don't want to see her. What should I do?" I asked my mom.

"Go in the hospital and be ready to talk to both of them. Even if you and the girl don't last. You should end it in a good way. But, give the girl another chance." She explained.

"I don't know about that last part but okay. Thank you!" I said while chuckling a little.

I hung up the phone, getting out the car. This is going to be a long night. I went in the hospital, then I went to the front desk.

"Excuse me do you know what room Serenity Williams in?" I ask the lady. She smiled and told me. She's in room 268.

I got nervous a little bit but, anger was in me. I felt really unappreciated. I knocked on the door and Leah opened the door.

She mean mugged me like I cared. We all sat in awakard silence. "Well, I'm not going to just sit here. Do yall have a thing?" I asked.

Leah looked at me like 'really bitch'. I laughed though. "Well, I mean I don't want to see her with you! Why would you want a kiss from her?" I looked at Leah.

"I just wanted to; I kind of have feelings for her." She said with a smirk. I got up and punched her in the face.

She lifted her shirt up. I saw a gun, I wish she would. Serenity looked at me. "Alright Leah damn!" I said letting her go.

I walked over to Serenity. "Baby I'm sorry! I love you so much. I don't want to lose you." She says while crying.

Leah went to Serenity and they kissed. "What the fuck!" I yelled. "She don't want to break your heart but, I'll tell you what she really said." Leah said.

"I don't want to hear it! I'm glad you're sorry! This was a set up! Thanks guys for all of this!" I said with sarcasm.

"Leah we grew up together and you took this naive girl from me, no offense to you Serenity but at the same time I don't care. I was going to show her the world. Serenity I hope you enjoy her. I don't understand why you-" I stop talking.

I don't want to talk no more. "GOODBYE!" was all I said before I left out.

I saw my love life coming to an end. I decided to go home. When I got there I threw my keys. I saw the babysitter with Cameron and Alaiya.

"Can you take Alaiya to the hospital to her mom?" I asked. She nodded. "Alaiya let's say goodbye to each other." I hugged her tightly while crying.

"Why you crying?" She asked. I went upstairs and got all her clothes so she can go. "Be strong for me okay, and stay beautiful!" I told her.

"I love you Alaiya!" I kissed her and hugged her for the last time. "I wove you to." She managed to say.

I payed the babysitter then let her go. I saw Cameron sleep in his bed. I kissed him goodnight. I took a shower and chilled in the room; writing a song.

I got done with recording myself. I love the song because it explains how I feel right now.

I decided to go through my phone. I deleted Leah and Serenity number. All of our messages, cute pictures, pictures off my instagram. I'm about to try to get over it.

I saw on Twitter that Leah made a tweet. She was being petty.

'You don't treat your girl right, I'll take her from you over night.👭💨 Treat her like a QUEEN!😍👸'

I had enough of this. She can have her, I don't want to see them ever again. I called my mom.

Phone Call:

Me: Momma?

M: Girl wassup?

Me: I want to see you.

M: Come tomorrow or whenever you can make it.

Me: Okay, I don't feel good momma.

M: What's wrong?

Me: I just need you.

M: I'm always here! Come to my house tomorrow once you wake up and get ready.

Me: Alright! Me and Cameron will see you later.

M: I been meaning to ask you..who got you pregnant to have Cameron.

Me: I'll tell you later. Bye and I love you.

M: I love you to bye.

I hung up. I don't know if I should tell her. But, I will eventually. I dosed off in a deep sleep.