☆Chapter 21☆

Kodie

I woke up to a door slamming. I got up and went to the bathroom to do my hygiene stuff. I grabbed my phone while leaving out the room. I saw a note.

I hope you enjoy this new life you're going to have! She beautiful by the way. Never did I think you would do this! This ain't fair but I mean life ain't fair so what's the point? Bye! ♡

I went downstairs to see this lightskin girl. She looks familiar to me. I looked at her and she looked at me.

"Umm..where is my fiance?" I asked.

"She left because she know that we were texting and going places." She says.

I let out a groan also being upset I made a mistake. I know I did and I'm not gone admit it. Shit, my pride won't let me! I'm definitely not going to this girl. I have to talk to Serenity.

I called her she didn't answer. I called over and over again and it ain't working. I don't know what to do right now. This lightskin bitch done messed it up. She was only here to fool around with.

¤

I sat outside until it was about 3, just thinking. I called Serenity more than 10 times now. She aint answering. I sent her a text.

"Fuck it!" I yelled in frustration.

I can't even think right. She gone find somebody better, somebody gone help her smile, and hold her down! I really miss my fiance. I called one more time. She aint answer. I decided to leave a voicemail.

"Please talk to me! I was desperate for a girl to talk to. I fucked up but I can't help it. I know I'm not shit to you right now! I know I'm stupid for some shit I can't take back. I can't even imagine you with somebody else! I will kill for you man! I will drop my hoes for you! I can't believe you left. I can't even tell you I'm sorry cause to be honest I don't feel like I need to. I know I should but for what? I was just talking to her and taking her places..not fucking her. You know what I should apologize but why should I when I can't get another chance! I will never be the same! I don't love these hoes at all! Man just call me back please so we can talk!" I hung up the phone.

I can't even cry at the moment. I so mad cause my life just flipped upside down. I don't know how to begin on this new life I will have.

"She got to come back! She gone come back!" I yelled but I was just speaking out loud.

I can't believe she just left like that.

Serenity

I made it to Orlando Florida. I was in a hotel room with a sleeping Alaiya. She was so sleepy but she wanted to play the whole time coming here.

I actually was looking for a job. To keep me and Alaiya busy a little bit. We're going to the park and to eat ice cream together. I know this is going to be different. But this is to start over.

My phone was blowing up with missed calls, text messages, and a voicemail. I went to check my Voicemail. It was Kodie stupid ass.

"Please talk to me! I was desperate for a girl to talk to. I fucked up but I can't help it. I know I'm not shit to you right now! I know I'm stupid for some shit I can't take back. I can't even imagine you with somebody else! I will kill for you man! I will drop my hoes for you! I can't believe you left. I can't even tell you I'm sorry cause to be honest I don't feel like I need to. I know I should but for what? I was just talking to her and taking her places..not fucking her. You know what I should apologize but why should I when I can't get another chance! I will never be the same! I don't love these hoes at all! Man just call me back please so we can talk!"

I don't feel bad at all for leaving. She don't care at all, and I'm not going to care for her either. My most favorite person is a dumb ass to me! She will always be.

I don't have time for it no more. I have to do what's good for me and my daughter. I'm not gone hurt us just for a selfish ass female! I'm done with her and that's it!

Vote!