☆Chapter 11☆

2 months later

♢Kodie♢

I moved out of Serenity's apartment. I feel like shit every time I think about her. My mind is fucked up. My heart been broke from the time I hurt her. She dont want nothing to do with me.

I'm debating if I should call her, so we can go out to eat or something. I need to get my feelings off my chest. I have nobody! My family acting distant from me. My mom, still with her boyfriend that raped me. I don't know if I can face him again.

This means Cameron and I have to try to survive. I'm still staring at Serenity contact name. I clicked the facetime icon. It started ringing. My hands got sweaty, heart racing fast, tears forming, and anxiety took over me. I don't know what happened to me.

It was connecting. Then I saw Serenity. She looked better than the last time I saw her.  "Kodie you there?" She asked me. I was frozed. "I know you're mad at me, for texting your bestfriend. I'm sorry for that!" She apologized.

I rub my eyes, to stop tears from falling. "No..nothing to apologize for. I want to apologize with a lunch date, and maybe the park." I said.

I looked in her eyes. "Kodie I would love to!" She smiled. "But Kodie don't forget to wear my favorite fragrance." She laughed.

"I enjoy listening to your laugh, and your voice. I won't forget! Be ready in 2 hours." I smiled.

With that I saw a little girl that walked in the camera. "Alrighty! Grand momwa  said can you go to uhh store for her?" The little toddler looked so much like Serenity. I'm curious.

Serenity glared. "Can you give me a minute!" She looked at me with anger.

"Kodie can you please pick me up?" She asked me. I got curious. "You're at your mom's house?" I questioned.

She nodded. "Hurry I want to talk to you." I put on my Nike slides and headed out the door.

"Serenity she dont like me! I can't just show up at her house." I explained. She groaned. "I'll walk away from the house. Just come on...jeez." I rolled my eyes.

"Where's Cam?" She asked. "At Lay's house." I told her. She squinted her eyes. I laughed.

**

I saw Serenity walking. She looked up at the car, then stared.

¤¤

♡Serenity♡

We were now from the store going to lunch. "Where you want to eat at?" Kodie asked me.

I looked out the window, just thinking. "Serenity?" She called out. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I dont know how to hold this in anymore.

She grabbed my arm, then turned my face around. I honestly feel numb.

 I honestly feel numb