☆Chapter 4☆

♡Serenity♡

I didn't want to go to that party with that girl from school. I decided to call Kodie because, we didn't talk all day.

I called Kodie and she didn't answer. I shot her a text, then got in the shower.

I took an hour shower. I do that when I had a long day or just thinking. I got out the shower. Put my towel around my body, but my hair in a messy bun.

I went to get some clothes out of my drawer. I put on some sweats, a white t-shirt, and some long pink socks.

I checked my phone, but Kodie didn't text back.

I put on my ugg boots. Went downstairs, and took a jacket with me.

I walked to her house and knock on the door.

I began to worry. "Come answer the door please." I said to myself. I wasn't going to leave. I sat outside on her porch, just thinking. I took my jacket off and put it on  the porch. I went to sleep.

I hope she's okay!

¤¤

I woke up around 7 a.m. birds were singing. I stood up to knock on the door. I heard footsteps coming so I walked back a little bit.

The door opened, I saw a bruise on Kodie face. I couldn't look in her face without crying.

"What happened? Why didn't you answer the phone last night?" I cried.

"Um..I cant tell you." Her voice was shaky. "Kodie come on! You can tell me anything." I grabbed her hand and she flinched.

"I'm coming in. So tell me" I wiped my tears.

She tried to push me back but she was weak to do so. I ran upstairs to her room.

I went in, it smelled like sex. Something told me to check the house. Kodie was crying at this point.

"What is it?" I asked getting frustrated.

She looked down. I went to check the other room across from hers. I opened the door to see a man sleeping.

I closed the door softly and day dream at the floor. I was trying to put the pieces together.

"Where's your mom?" I asked still looking at the floor.

"I don't know Serenity! If I knew I would say something." I looked up. I went to her, looked her in her eyes.

"Did something happen between you and the man in there?" I asked?

She turned away from me. "No!" She semi-yelled.

"Are you lying?" I asked her, I kissed her on her lips. "I can't be with you, if you lie and keep stuff from me." I told her.

I was walking down the stairs. I saw a camera in the corner of the wall. "You have cameras in your house?" I asked surprised.

She nodded. "Where do I see the footage?" I asked her, I ran back upstairs to check the room I never been into.

That's when I saw computers, TV screens. I went over to the computer. Click the rewind button until like 3 o'clock.

I sat there and watched. Kodie looking scared. 20 minutes later I see a man by Kodie door.

He closed the door behind him. I looked at Kodie for a while. "Aye, is there a camera in your room?" I asked.

She nodded. "What yall doing in here?" The man said, he was up now.

"Did you do something to Kodie?" I asked him. He laughed. "No! That's not me." He chuckled.

Kodie finally spoke. "I have to go."

I didn't trust this man. Kodie went in her room to put on clothes I guess.

The man smirked at me. I began to feel uncomfortable.

"Are you a virgin?" The man asked. I looked away. "Can you do me a favor?" He asked again.

"What is it?" I asked. "Let me be your first." He smirked. I got up and slapped him.

I went to Kodie room. It smell so weird, I locked Kodie door. "Kodie, did he touch you?" I asked her.

Kodie whole face changed. "N-" She yelled but I cut her off.

"Now if you lie to me, I won't worry about this. Now tell me the truth!" I yelled. I hate seeing her like this.

"Can we talk about it when we are out of here?" She ask. I nodded.

¤¤¤¤

Bruhh sorry it's short. I'm going to try to make the next chapter longer.

Vote and Comment<3

xoxo