☆Chapter 9☆

♢Kodie♢

I heard the door slammed downstairs, with a thumping noise. It was 11:46 p.m. I got up quickly as possible.

I grabbed my gun in my night stand. I walked slowly downstairs. I am so ready to shoot.

"Who's there?" I asked. All I heard were sniffles. "Who's here?!" I yelled.

"Shut up please, my fucking head hurting!" Serenity said. I put my gun up.

"Where the fucking light switch at? It's dark as fuck!" I yelled. "Shut the fuck up!" She yelled.

"Where Cameron?" I asked her. She sighed. "On the couch." I went to get him.

He started crying. "Shhh..Serenity mad at us. Let's go visit Lay!" I told him. He calmed down a little.

"Nevermind I forgot, it's 11 some at night. Let's go to sleep in your room tonight." I said.

I'm not going to bother her right now. I cant deal with this at this moment. I went to Cameron's room.

"Kodie?" Serenity called me. I turned around. "What?" I asked her.

She grabbed my arm. "Get off me!" I yelled. She stayed in the same position. "Get the fuck off of me! You cannot have me like this damn. You so fucking-" I stopped.

"Maybe you should get the fuck out my house then!" She yelled back. I didn't bother saying nothing else.

"Oh now you don't have nothing to say. Do you have your own place?" She asked. I laughed.

"Serenity, I'm so done with you! You only care about your feelings. I have a fucking son, and you want to kick me out. You know damn well i dont have no where to go!" I yelled back at her.

She smiled. "This apartment is in my name!" She yells. "Its only in your name because, you move here before I moved out my mom's house." I explained to her.

"Kodie get the fuck out! I hate your stupid ass!" She yelled. I'm not gone lie. That shit hurt like a motherfucker!

I grabbed Cameron, his coat, and his baby bag. Put all of his clothes in there neatly. Went to our room packed my stuff.

"Can I get my car keys?" I asked eith my hand out. She slapped me. "Get them!" She threw them on the floor. I went to pick them up.

"Thank you Serenity for all of this pain you caused. We should've known nothing last forever. Have a great life." I told her before I walked out the door.

Damn I lost someone I love deeply.
Cameron and I goes to Lay's house.

"Baby Cam, you want to see Lay?" He smiled. I guess that's a yes.

¤¤

I woke up by Serenity in sweat. It was 3 in the morning. So it was a dream?

Serenity little snores were cute. I went to check on Cameron! He was doing okay.

I'm still tripping from that dream. I went back in the room, went to my side of the bed.

Before I could go back to sleep. Serenity's phone went off. The name was 'Leah Niqqa😂🔥'

I put in her code, went to their messages. I went all the way to the top.

(Serenity: S , Leah: L)

Messages:

L: H3yyy👋so you not coming to Appl3b33's with m3🤔?

S: 😂😂I'm outside actually😊

L: Bring your cut3 s3lf in here th3n😍😍😋

S: Im in the front now😏

12:08

L: I had fun Reni😎Your all mine❤😏not Kodie's😂✋

S: Nahh that's my baby😂

L: Auto correct you meant 'You're my baby😘'

S: Girl, I'm tired I'll talk to you later😴

L: I love you girl❤😍

2:56 a.m.

L: I miss you😭❤

L: Im up thinking about your smile😍😍

L: I really wish you were up right now😞

L: Never been hard for me to go to sleep until now🤕

L: Im tired enough now😴 Good night sleepy head😂

L: Sweet dreams😊 I love you

L: Call me when you wake up🤗

L: Alright I'm sleep now😴

--

I swear I'm leaving for good. Maybe tomorrow, I'm just not staying here. I went back to sleep before I got to mad.

Short chapter :( be back when I can to update<3 Vote and Comment