☆Chapter 8☆

1 year later

♢Kodie♢

Well me and Serenity graduate high school. Now we decide to chill a bit on school. I had a baby boy on May 15.

He's 3 months old. That shit hurt when he was born. It'll be a while if I think about another kid. Serenity and I have an apartment.

Our lives been good. We aren't consider to be seen with each other. Her mom claimed to shoot me. Like ugh!

I'm off work today. That's why I love Saturdays. Serenity works at a yoga studio. She decide to get in it, so she can clear her mind with that situation.

My phone started ringing. It was Serenity.

"Hey Reni!" I smiled. "Hey baby, how's your day with Cameron?" She asked.

"Good! But why you call me baby?" I asked with a smirk.

"I got my mom to chill out. So I can live a normal life." She yelled.

"Damn! Well I have something for you when you get back!" I laughed. "What?" She asked while being excited.

"You can watch Cameron." I told her. She smacked her lips.

"Man I love him to death, but he really can't stop hitting me. People think somebody beating me, with these scratches." She explained.

I laughed. "You'll be alright. When you coming home?" I asked. She fake cried.

"2 hours! I miss you!" She sobbed. "I miss you to baby! Just text me when you can! Okay?" I told her.

She pouted. "Dont leave me working again!" I laughed hard as fuck. "I got to go baby! We have tomorrow together and Monday!" I yelled.

"I don't care! I want to be with you now." She groaned.

"Baby I'll love to be near you right now, but you have to work." I explained.

Cameron starts crying. "Damn it! I am tired then a bitch." I yelled. Serenity laughed. "Haha!"

"Fuck you to then!" I told Serenity. "When baby?" She laughed.

"You get on my nerves." I went to Cameron's room. "Hey lil boy! What wrong with my boy?" I asked him.

"Aye, Kodie I have to go." I nodded like she can see me. "Alright! See you later." I told her.

I grabbed Cameron out of his crib. "Okay bye." She hung up.

I need a nap. I made Cameron some milk. I was going to take a nap.

"Cameron we going to sleep!" He just drinking his milk.

I put him under my little blanket. I laid on the floor with him. I gave him a kiss. "I love you so much!" I told him.

I smiled at him. I dosed off while pulling Cameron close to me.

-----------

"Hey baby!" Serenity is home now.

"Hey. I'm so tired can you watch Cam for me?" I asked, still laying down.

"Mhmm. Go get in the bed, I'm taking him out. Hope you have a good sleep." She kissed me on the lips twice.

I kissed her more passionate. "Damn!" She yelled. I laughed. "Sleep good sleepy head." She told me.

I'm walking up these stairs so slow. "Aye, babyyyy?" I yelled.

"Wassup?" She giggled. "Bring me some food back." She looked up at me. "See you later Kodie." She laughed.

Ugh. I went to the room and took a shower. 20 minutes I was out. I put on a sports bra, boxers, and a white t-shirt. I just feel like chilling, I'm not tired no more.

I decided to have my nigga come over. I called Lay. The phone was ringing until I heard loud music.

"Hello?" She spoke. "Nigga turn the music down damn! But what you up to?" I thought about her fucking some hoe. I started laughing.

"Nothing, your friend Serenity single?" She laughed. I got serious.

"Nigga! You can't have her." She groaned. "Just wait." She says. I rubbed my eyes.

"I see her right now, with Cam Cam. Awwwe! Aye bro, I'm going to talk to her." She yells.

"I swear to God I'm going to beat your ass. You in the car?" I asked. She laughed.

"Mhmm. Damn she got ass! I'm not gone try nothing though." She explained. I was hoping she was for real.

"Whatever." I responded. "Aye look I'll talk to you later." She says. Damn! She hung up in my face.

I guess I will go to sleep. I went to the bedroom. Got under the covers, and dose off.

♧Lay♧

I got out the car, to speak to Serenity. It's not like she go with Kodie. I'm going to make my move.

"Hey!" I smiled hard asf. "Hey! Aren't you're Kodie bestfriend?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yes that's me! Umm..I was wondering if you want to go dinner tonight?" I asked nervously.

She smiled. "I mean Kodie wouldn't let me go with a gir-" I cut her off.

"I don't mean to cut you off but, just as friends." I explained. She laughed.

"Its cool but sure." She says. I handed her my phone. "Can you put your phone number in please?" I asked, she nodded.

I text her, her phone went off. "Thats me!" I smiled. She looked at Cameron. I'm happy as fuck right now. "Okay." She says.

'Damn that ass is fat!' She stood up and went to my face. She looked me in the eyes.

"What are you doing?" I asked getting nervous. "You like me dont you?" She asks.

Bruhh WHAT THE FUCK! "You see you go with my bestfriend I can't like you." I told her. She looked down at the sidewalk.

"I mean I like you but not like that- I mean I like you but not for real, for real- shit I mean I like you but -nevermind." I stopped trying to explain.

I always screw up. I really like her, not for her ass but because, I like the way she carry herself.

"I have to go!" I quickly turned around. "Wait!" She yelled. I frozed.

"What time and where?" She asks me. I thought for a minute.

"10pm and maybe at Applebee's." She nodded then smiled.

'Fuck I'm wet' She looked down. I must've said that out loud. "Uhh..sorry." I said embarrassed.

She laughed. "Its cool." I thanked her and went to my car. "Damn Leah! Always messing up!" I said to myself out loud.

♡Serenity♡

I just got home from getting ice cream. Cameron sleep, Leah texting my phone up. Probably just bored as hell.

I went in my purse to get the house keys. I felt a picture, so I grabbed it.

Baby Alaiya! I cried because, she probably doesn't remember me

Baby Alaiya! I cried because, she probably doesn't remember me. I hate that I gave her up.

"Fuck!" I cried while hitting the steering wheel.

I'm back hopefully!! Sorry I had tests at school😞