☆Chapter 6☆

♡Serenity♡

Me and Kodie are now in a hotel tonight. We decided not to talk about her situation until her therapy starts.

"Kodie, I just ordered some pizza!" I said happily. I smiled.

She aint smile since early today. "Cool." She said. She was still having this boring mood.

"Whatever."I mumbled. I don't have time for this. I sat at on the couch watching tv.

You know what I'm going to leave, give her space. "The money is on the table." I told her. I left out the hotel.

I went to the parking lot, got in the car. "What the fuck!" I yelled. "If only she knew." I hit the steering wheel.

I never told anybody what I've been hiding but 1 person. My mom dont know, only my aunt.

I cried just by thinking about what I did. I have nobody to talk about something this bad in the moment. My heart felt broken.

"Damn it!" I yelled. I can't tell her not around this time. I went back to the room.

Now the pizza was here. I didnt want to eat or talk right now.

"Are you going to eat?" She asked me. I cried by mistake.

I was suppose to cry in the shower.

"Im not hungry." I replied. My voice was shaky as fuck. Bruh hope she dont say nothing.

"You ight'? Yo' you know what just go in the room!" She yelled.

I felt so hurt, but now I'm back in my sad ways. I turn on the shower to hot water. I went in my bag I packed, and grabbed a pack of shaving razors.

I took one out of the bag. Broke the protector, took the razor out.

"No..I shouldn't." I told myself. I played with the razor. "Just one cut." I whispered to myself.

I put the razor to my arm. I cut my arm, while crying. "Ahhh!" I screamed lowly as possible. I cut again, again, again, and again. Until I couldn't feel my arm.

I threw the razor away. I got in the shower and winced at the pain on my arm. I just need to sleep to be away from pain.

♢Kodie♢

I put the pizza up, headed to the room. I was mentally, and physically tired.

When I went in the room Serenity was sleep. I went to get in the shower.

-------------20 minutes later--------------

I was now out the shower with my clothes on. I saw Serenity bag in here. I went in it, I saw a lot of clothes and razors. When I reached at the bottom of the bag I felt paper.

It was a note. Inside of it was 3 pictures of Serenity.

1st picture was Serenity with a pregnancy test, looking hurt but happy as well.

2nd picture of Serenity, while her stomach big, like it can pop.

3rd picture was Serenity and a little girl hugging and kissing. Serenity looks so happy.

I decided to read the note it says:

He pushed me into a cement room and locked the door. He took his clothes off and forced me to do the same. He raped me, and then he told me that if I told anyone he would kill me and my friends. I didn't say anything to anybody for 8 months. Then I went on a field trip to Oregon with my school, and he had moved there the past year. I subconsciously saw him everywhere and freaked out. I was very, very depressed for the rest of the trip and was planning suicide when I got back. But I didn't. I had a baby girl!