☆Chapter 7☆

"Serenity, I'm pregnant!" She scream.

"OMG! Are you serious? I'm so happy!" I said, I jumped. "Damn I don't know how we can take care of it." She said saddened.

"Look, I have money." I told her. "Serenity I have to carry this baby for nine months! I can't do this." She explained.

She yelled as she kept talking. "Like, what can I do? My child will grow up with no clothes! My child don't have a father to be by their side! I'm not keeping it!" She sobbed.

"Baby, it's going to be okay. I have enough money for this whole process." I explained. I rubbed her back.

"How did you get through this?" She asked. Tears were forming in my eyes.

"What?" I asked her. She stared in my eyes. "How did you get through having a baby so young?" She asked. She knew but how? I have to play it off.

"Umm..I never had a child." I said quickly. She squinted her eyes.

"Serenity don't lie to me. I saw the damn pictures and letter. You know what since you want to lie, I'm leaving!" She yelled.

She got up, shaking her head. She was leaving out the door. I grabbed her arm.

"Stay please! I'm sorry." I begged. "Sorry doesn't fix nothing." She yells.

"Daddy? How about a little trip to waterfall land?" I smirked.

I went to her and kissed her neck. She pushed me from her.

"No you can fuck your own kitten. Bitch! I'm tired of this situation and relationship. I hate you with everything I have in me." She said with hate.

I grabbed her face but all I go see were the emotion in her eyes. Hate, sadness, and trapped.

She snatched away from me. "Bye!" She told me and she threw the pictures out of her hoodie. Along with the letter. I didn't say anything. She walked out the door.

She always running away from her problems. I hate studs now! "I guess I'm going home now." I said to myself.

I got my bag, food, and the key to the room. I grabbed the pictures and note. I signed out the hotel. School start tomorrow.

------------------

I got in the house in 15 minutes. My phone vibrated. It's was Kodie.

Kodie: Can you bring me some food?😔

Me: Is it food there?🤔

Kodie: Mhmm😭just want some outside food!!🙃

I didn't text back. I'm still mad at her, from running away. I'm not chasing a little girl.

"Studs! I hate yall motherfuckers!" I semi-yelled. My mom came down the stairs. "What's up with you?" She asked me.

I shook my head. "Nothing- just- I hate studs!" I admitted.

She looked confused as ever. "What are studs? Earrings?" I laughed. "Nope! Girls that dress like boys, or act like them." I explained.

My mom got me dead. "Dykes honey. You like girls?" She asked out of no where. "Uhh..nahh! Actually I think I have to go." I lied nervously.

"You like girls don't you?" My mom eyed me. "Mom! N-Yes. The thing is I really don't know if I like them." I explained.

"Well, Serenity you need to change. It's nasty, and I dont want to be seen with you like that. I will not claim you!" She yelled.

I just left from the kitchen. I went to the stairs, to my room. "I'll just go to sleep I guess." I told myself.

♢Kodie♢