☆Chapter 12☆

♢Kodie♢

3 shots were fired... I'm not hurt, Serenity's daughter not hurt.

Her mom cried out. That's when I saw Serenity on the floor. She was shot in the leg, arm, and stomach.

She looked down at herself, then looked at me. "I- I love y-you guys." She said softly. Her eyes were closing.

"Baby noo!! Please stay up!" I screamed out, I got my phone out. I dialed 911.

"What's your emergency?" I cried.

"My wife, she's been shot by her mother! She dying! Hurry. Track my number down or something!!"

I placed my phone down, and grabbed the house phone.

"Lay?" I cried harder. "What bro?"

"Mann..Serenity she's dy-" I saw her daughter looking lost as ever. You could see the sadness in her eyes.

"She what?" I couldn't tell her she dying in front of her daughter. "Umm..she maybe going to a good place called Heaven."

I stared at the little girl. "Bro! Omg just get her some help. Be at the hospital in 15 min."

What do I do? I cried until Serenity hand gripped my hand.

"I got you something before anything happens to you!" I said quickly.

"What?" Her life was being taking away from me slowly.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want know if you could be my wife?" I said nervously.

She cried. "Yes. I wish I could j-jump on y-you right now." I put the ring on her finger.

"Give me smooch." I laughed.

Her mom put the gun to my head. Oh shit! Not all stories end with happy endings.

"Mann please don't!" I didn't move. "Serenity don't marry this dyke! I will kill her."

Serenity went back to closing her eyes. I notice she was dying.

"Please just give me the gun." I wasn't going to live anymore.

The ambulance came in the house. They grab Serenity from me. "Dont touch her." An doctor said.

"She's my wife, and this is our daughter."I grabbed Alaiya close to me.

"No!" I just got in my car. I followed the paramedic until we were at the hospital.

¤¤

♡Serenity♡

I was in an dark room. I could only see this bright light. The light was an man with wings.

"Where am I?" The man spoke. "Serenity you are with me you savior."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Dont you hate me for..you know....being gay?"

"Noooo..I love you deeply. So I want you to wake up! Love is love! "

"So how do I know this is real?" I looked up.

"You'll know." Next thing I know, I woke up.

I saw Kodie and my stanka Alaiya. I blinked a couple of times. I saw a doctor giving me a shot.

"Noo! Stop it...." I screamed. Kodie came to me.

"Its okay! She has to give you this." I looked away from my arm. I felt the needle go inside.

"Why you have to hurt me?" I asked the doctor. "I love to take care of people like you. I dont hurt anyone." She smiled.

Kodie looked at me with fear. "What?" I questioned.

"Umm..I'll talk to you." The nurse was now done giving me a band-aid.

"I will be back in 15 minutes to see how you doing. If you're doing good I might can release you today." I smiled and thanked her.

Alaiya was sleeping on the couch with her favorite blanket. I looked back up at Kodie.

"So what is it?" I was wondering whether it was bad or good.

"I love you and all but Alaiya told me 'mowmy has girlfriend.'. So I asked her who. She said 'Laya.'. I asked "Lay"? She nodded."

I laughed hard as fuck. She looked confused as ever. "See she wasn't suppose to say that until the prank time. I'm so so-"

I started laughing again. Until Kodie stopped me by taking off my ring.

I saw that she doesn't believe me. I felt trapped by what just happened.

"What are you doing?" Tears rolled down my cheeks.

She didn't say anything. She walked over to the door. This means I am single.

"Well before you leave, which I don't know why...can we talk about our memories?" I felt light headed so I laid down.

I'm debating if I should just give up on this relationship right now.

"I will start off. My favorite memory of you and I was when you proposed to me. I kind of remember it! I was blacking out at the same time. What's yours?" I looked up.

"Oh well mines was redoing the proposal so you can remember!" She smirked.

"What? You didn-" She got on one knee and looked in my eyes. I tried not to cry.

"I knew you were telling the truth fool. But, I knew you were trying to prank me." She laughed.

Lay came in with an professional camera. "I was lowkey scared to do this over. This moment right here well always be my favorite. I want to be with you until death." She opened the box.

"Get it bro!" She smiled. "I was wondering if you want to marry me?"

I cried harder than the first time. I nodded. "Yes I would love to!" She slide the ring on my finger.

I kissed her more passionate than ever. I went to her neck, then her chest.

"Woah! A kid is here and a savage, who want to join." I looked at her strange.

I went to the bathroom in my room. "Hello, I need to check on you." The doctor said outside the door.

"I'm okay! I want to have sometimes to myself." Until Kodie opened the door.

The doctor check everything. I was good. "You can go home in an hour."

I was so happy to hear that. "Thank you!" The doctor left out.

I want Kodie right now but, I have to wait until I heal.

My doctor told me to chill for 3 weeks! I might not be able to do that.

Me and Kodie want each other badly. I want to make love to my daddy. Lmao but fr!

I guess we have to wait until then.

I be so tired to even write now. I try my best to push through though. Leave a vote! :-)