☆Chapter 19☆

Kodie

Well, me and Serenity walked to the park for fresh air. I'm currently pushing her on the swing.

"You're very childish for this." I said with a chuckle.

My hands hurt; she won't let me stop. I'm getting very upset with her right now. She looked up at me with anger.

"Kodie you can stop if you want damn!" She yells.

People starts staring at us. They need to get back before I pop off. I left the swing and headed to the sidewalk.

"Kodie I'm sorry!" She apologized. Serenity ran into me, but I keep walking. I'm not mad or happy, I just want to chill at home now.

"Girl I will stay here!" She yells. I turned around slowly. I chuckled at how she was trying to stay serious.

"Girl come on." I told her. She stood there until I continue walking. She came up under me, leaning on my chest.

I looked down at her. She was smiling for some reason. "Why you smiling?" I ask her. She shook her head.

-

Serenity ran inside the house without being careful. This will be a long day.

She went straight to the bathroom and locked the door. If she don't get out of there, I know some.

I headed to the bed so I can get a nap. I got on my phone scrolling through twitter and I saw that this girl message me. I quickly text her and said I have a girlfriend that don't play.

Serenity came out the bathroom, staring at me. I was confused so I decided to speak up.

"What?" I ask annoyed.

She shook her head and started going to the closet. I'm not sure what's going on.

"Well, I'm about to take a nap baby." I told her.

She rolled her eyes at me. What's wrong with her?

"Oh my God! What's wrong with you? You're acting strange." I looked at her.

"Its just that I'm ready to leave." She says softly.

"Leave where?" I questioned.

She looked up at me and hugged me.

"What is this for? Where you want to go and why?" I ask.

"I just want to go with him! I'm tired of this bash about being myself!" She yells.

"Who is the nigga you want?" I ask.

"Dont worry about it." She hugs me.

"No, get off of me! What's the nigga name?" I ask harshly.

She laughed while hugging me again.

"Serenity I'm not joking around. Who's the nigga?" I ask.

"He loves when I throw it back to him." She laughed.

"Hold up, so you giving him some but not me? I knew I should've dated gay girls only! Yall bisexual bitches ain't getting it." I told her.

She sighed like I'm suppose to say sorry. No bitch I am tired of this shit, this isn't fantasy world. Your great godmother isn't going to pop up in the closet and do spells on me. This isn't Cinderella!

I quickly got up off the bed and started pushing her to the wall. She laughed while rubbing on me. I was turned on but I was mad.

"No, stop! I'm not a bitch so stop fucking teasing me." I muttered.

"I guess you are a bitch because this is a prank! For our new YouTube channel and you're mad for no reason!" Serenity yelled and laughed.

I can't believe she would do that to me. I started looking around for a camera. I leaned on the wall.

"Where the camera?" I ask.

She started laughing while pointing near the dresser, covered with a hat. I looked at her and started laughing. I couldn't be mad.

" How you feel baby? I bet you feel salty." Serenity said.

"I hate you for this." I joked.

"Guess who ain't gone get nothing ate tonight." I laughed.

She came to me and started fake crying. I grabbed her ass, while kissing her.

"You still want to watch a movie?" I whisper while smiling.

She laughed while going to the dresser. She grabbed the camera and said her goodbyes. I told them I was going to get her back.

She cut the camera off, while grabbing another camera and turning that off.

"So, when did you make this YouTube channel?" I questioned.

She looked at me then smiled.

"Ever since we met." She blushed.

I chuckled at how she was shy.

"Why so early?" I smiled.

"Well, cause I knew you was someone I was going to be with. Not actually my girlfriend but, being you know, close." She explained.

I nodded my head while going to the closet.

"Well I want to tell you that I'm sorry for what I said." I apologized.

"Girl, it's nothing. Also, I'm not bisexual you dumb ass! Well, not anymore!" She said.

"Okay. I love you!" I told her while kissing her.

"I love you too!" Serenity kisses back.

Sorry I hadn't been updating. I'm out of ideas with this book so it will be one more chapter. Unless somebody give me ideas!

I love you guys <3 Vote!