☆Chapter 24☆

Kodie

Couple of months

I been trying to relax by getting away from home. I don't answer the phone unless it's Serenity or my mom. I just don't want to be near nobody but her. If I can't get her back then I'm going to be lonely.

I see that she has a new friend though. It hurts me because lowkey I think they have something. To be supportive if they do I will support them. Along as she's happy it's all good. I will miss our times but that just means it wasn't meant to be.

I been waiting for Serenity to call me or text for 2 months. I visit Cameron at my mom house for a week and then I leave. I leave because I don't want to be sad around him. He need positive vibes around him only.

I shot Serenity a text.

Me: Um..Serenity we hadn't talked in 2 months. I really need to talk to you😪I don't want to rush anything but please hmu🤕

Mines?: Sure is everything okay?

Me: No! I miss you to much

Mines?: ....

Me: Can you please give me a chance? 💔👭

Me: I will show you off, have conversations about everything, Spoil you and build trust. WE can grow together👭❤

Mines?: I'm sorry but I can't do that. We hadn't talked in a while and I'm kind of talking to somebody. I love you truly but I couldn't wait for you. I text you every other day but you really didn't answer me. I thought you gave up on us. So I was like I can't be stuck on you and you don't care no more. I'm starting to see how happy I am being myself where I'm at. I just don't understand how you left me out the blue.

Me: I didn't leave you out the blue😢please don't leave me💔I can't take this🤕I wish I could go back in the past and change what I did but I can't💔💔

Mines?: I'm sorry but it's over for good. We can still talk regularly.

Me: Noooo😭😭

Mines?: I have to go. Sorry Kodie. :(

I threw my phone and thought of just going away forever. I'm done with life and I have nobody. Cameron would appreciate if I was gone. He wouldn't want me to mess his life up either. I recorded myself.

"Hey Cameron. I want you to know that I love you with everything in me. I failed at life at this point. Mommy is going to go away for a while. You will see me when it's your time to come. Don't follow mommy foot steps. I know you're probably confused so I will tell you straight up. I'm -" I started crying.

"Dont worry about it someone will tell you when you're older. Mommy loves you." I broke down and cried.

"Also, Cam Cam treat women or whatever you would like. Treat them as queens or kings! I really messed up my relationship. I wish I had enough strength to stay here. I feel like I need to go. Goodbye Cameron I love you!" I ended the video.

I went and took my phone to my mom house. I took the pass word off and packed the charger and earphones. I put it in a box and knock on the door and left quickly.

I drove to this tall office building. Waiting to get this over with I cried. I made my way up to the roof. I cried while sitting on the edge of the roof.

"I'm sorry God but I can't do it! I mean at least watch over my loved ones while I'm gone!" I cried.

I saw people crowding over the building. I saw police officers pull up and an ambulance. I felt like nobody wanted me here. I actually started crying while getting ready to lean forward.

"A day I won't forget September 26!" I felt hurt.

I closed my eyes and thought about Serenity from high school to now. I thought about Leah, Cameron, my mom, Serenity's mom,and Cameron's dad.

I looked up and smiled and sent kisses to my loved ones up there. I then leaned forward. GOODBYE!

Serenity

I was watching TV so I can clear my mind. I flipped through the channels and saw Kodie on the news. She was on top of a building. I felt so bad for saying all that to her. I prayed that she wouldn't do it.

Next thing I know she leaned over and her body hit the concrete hard. I cried and scream out.

"NOOOOO!! Kodieeee!" I cried.

I went outside and got in the car and went to Milana's job. I found her and hugged her. I cried and cried. I felt pain all over my body. This is all my fault. I never wanted to hurt her.

"ITS MY FAULT! SHE DEAD!" I cried.

She took me outside and started asking what was wrong.

"KODIE KILLED HERSELF! SHE ON THE NEWS. SHE WENT ON A TALL BUILDING AND JUMP OFF! I'M SO HURT!" I cried.

I looked at the sky while thinking of her. I know it's my fault. I feel guilty! I really messed up.

I can't maintain this no more! I love her!

■■

Sad chapter but this book is coming to an end! </3 I will miss updating this book. There will be 2 more chapters left so look out!