☆Chapter 10☆

♡Serenity♡

I woke up around 9 a.m. I was so tired. Kodie sleeping so good. I kissed her, she pushed my head away.

"Damn! Why you're so rude?" I asked her. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Check your phone." I grabbed my phone.  I saw that Leah texted me. I read all the messages she sent.

Messages:

L: H3yyy👋so you not coming to Appl3b33's with m3🤔?

S: 😂😂I'm outside actually😊

L: Bring your cut3 s3lf in here th3n😍😍😋

S: Im in the front now😏

12:08

L: I had fun Reni😎Your all mine❤😏not Kodie's😂✋

S: Nahh that's my baby😂

L: Auto correct you meant 'You're my baby😘'

S: Girl, I'm tired I'll talk to you later😴

L: I love you girl❤😍

2:56 a.m.

L: I miss you😭❤

L: Im up thinking about your smile😍😍

L: I really wish you were up right now😞

L: Never been hard for me to go to sleep until now🤕

L: Im tired enough now😴 Good night sleepy head😂

L: Sweet dreams😊 I love you

L: Call me when you wake up🤗

L: Alright I'm sleep now😴

--

Kodie looking at me with anger. She got up from the bed. I looked down.

"Let me explain, I-" I got cut off. She laughed so hard.

"Haha I can't with you." She smacked her lips. "Man I can't believe I fell for you!" She finished.

"Shhh...Cameron is sleeping." I whispered.

"I don't give a crap!" She yelled. She pushed my arms in the mattress. "Get off of me!" I yelled.

"Do you love her? Or you love me?" She questioned. I cried from how hard her grip was.

"Answer me!" She command. "I don't know but I love you." I answered her.

She punched me. "Oww!" I cried. She started choking me, I couldn't breathe. I tried grabbing her hands off me.

"I cant breathe...I- I-" I managed to say. It was getting dark.  My grip loosing up. She let me go. "I'm sorry." She spoke. "I'm sorry." She repeated. "Serenity?" She called me. I cried my eyes out. Still trying to  gather more air. My throat hurts..

She hugged me. I flinched so hard. "Look, I'll go to therapy. I just hate that you're talking to her because, you know she's going to take you from me. Mann...Ignore my feelings right now. You want her?" She asked me.

I thought for a minute. Wait I don't need to think I know what I want. "No!" I squealed. That hurts so bad for me to talk. "No I dont." I said softly.

She broke down and cried. "Look, I'm sorry I texted her." I apologized. She wiped her tears away.

"Do you want me?" She asked me. I swear at this moment I cant deal.

"Umm..we can't sleep together right now but, of course!" I semi-yelled. I don't know if I can be with her. She nearly killed me. I just can't be with her right now.

"Well, I think we need a break! It's better for our health and life. I dont want to do this but it's for our on good." I told her honestly.

She stared deep in my eyes. "Okay. I'll find me a place and move out by next week!" She sobbed.

I been kind of busy from writing.. :(